Cardiff City v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to Chris powell and the lads tonight, hopefully that should boost confidence no end. It's just what I've been harking on about, we needed Ince in the team- he scores, a bit of strength opin the middle of the park which Johnson provided and to play the ball on the deck, simples really. Congrats to Powell for seeing what Pearson didn't and sorting the team out, hopefully we push on from here

1967Ram

Posted 3 hours ago · Report post

Change in formation leads to a more solid performance:

Cardiff 0 Rams 2   Bryson, Ince

Bryson would've scored if he'd played!! Well done Powell - playing a system to suit the players makes quite a difference IMO!!

4 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Just the tonic to combat the turmoil around the club at the minute. Great effort by all, fans too and Ince and Blackman on the scoresheet. I was ready to bomb them out last week! Doh!! :p

Well done in particular to those two and perhaps now they can both kick on and help the team to come out of the doldrums.

Just happy all round tonight. Not particularly about Pearson as I thought he could still do a job but that's out of our hands now and we have to look ahead and concentrate on the job which lies in front. Climbing the league .

COYR!!

I reckon he can do a job too - just hope it's no where near Derby again!:D

My boiler packed in Sunday, down the swimming pool for a shower, I'm full of the cold, but amazingly Derby County Football Club have just warmed me up, I'm celebrating with a Lemsip (none of these hot toddies for me!) might even stick my head over a bowl of bells menthol aromatherapy and boiling water!

Up The Rams

Archived