Albentosa

DcFc Dyycheee

22 hours ago, whiteroseram said:

Anyone know if the agreed price is in pounds or euros? If it's in euros might be worth accepting a small discount to force the deal through sooner whilst the exchange rate is how it is

We probably have a Euros account and Pearson would keep the money in euros.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Albentosa is still a Derby county player and will return for talks with Pearson on monday.

Pearson wants to know if he wants to give it another go in england and also access if Raul is good enough.

Malaga are still interested and also Celta Vigo are interested but our asking price is far to high apparently.

Going to be a long summer for Raul

16 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Albentosa is still a Derby county player and will return for talks with Pearson on monday.

Pearson wants to know if he wants to give it another go in england and also access if Raul is good enough.

Malaga are still interested and also Celta Vigo are interested but our asking price is far to high apparently.

source?

32 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

The fee has already been agreed at €1.2m so the only way that changes is if we lower it by tomorrow which is unlikely, Malaga cancel the deal which is unlikely too so its down to Albentosa if he wants to stay and give it another go or he agrees a permanent move to Malaga so it will be as long as he makes it

25 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

The fee has already been agreed at €1.2m so the only way that changes is if we lower it by tomorrow which is unlikely, Malaga cancel the deal which is unlikely too so its down to Albentosa if he wants to stay and give it another go or he agrees a permanent move to Malaga so it will be as long as he makes it

This is true.

Malaga pre agreed the fee upon the signing of the loan deal.

They are now trying to renegotiate this fee.

Tomorrow is the dead line of the previously agreed fee of €1.2m.

If they do not wish to pay this fee then Raul will be a derby county player for the time being until the fee's are agreed again.

7 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

This is true.

Malaga pre agreed the fee upon the signing of the loan deal.

They are now trying to renegotiate this fee.

Tomorrow is the dead line of the previously agreed fee of €1.2m.

If they do not wish to pay this fee then Raul will be a derby county player for the time being until the fee's are agreed again.

Right. Still doesn't explain where the rest of your post came from.

"Albentosa is still a Derby county player and will return for talks with Pearson on monday.

Malaga are still interested and also Celta Vigo are interested but our asking price is far to high apparently."

Think people need more than "this is true". Who or what is your source?

1 minute ago, Duracell said:

Right. Still doesn't explain where the rest of your post came from.

Think people need more than "this is true". Who or what is your source?

I'm not going to name my source within the club on here.

Only 2 people know who my source is and they are close friends of mine who i have made through twitter.

If you look through my twitter @RamsPolls

I correctly told people about Olsson, Wiemann, Bent, Ince, Chris Baird leaving to fulham, Nick Blackman, Warnock to Wigan + Jacob Butterfield. 

However I hold my hands up to Bradley Johnson, I didn't here of this move until it was announced.

Like I say on twitter. I am not on social media to piss anyone off, To please anyone or to pester anyone.

I have my own (some may say very strong) Opinions which i will post.

But if my friend who is my source tells me something, and if he tells me i am allowed to post this information, Then i will.

I am not a wind up merchant, I am only letting people know what i have heard. 

1 minute ago, RamsPolls said:

Only 2 people know who my source is and they are close friends of mine who i have made through twitter.

Okay, that's all you needed to say! If you make statements like that as a fact, people are going to question you. You didn't tell us you knew someone within the club.

Thanks for sharing.

If you look through my twitter @RamsPolls

I correctly told people about Olsson, Wiemann, Bent, Ince, Chris Baird leaving to fulham, Nick Blackman, Warnock to Wigan + Jacob Butterfield. 

However I hold my hands up to Bradley Johnson, I didn't here of this move until it was announced.

Like I say on twitter. I am not on social media to piss anyone off, To please anyone or to pester anyone.

I have my own (some may say very strong) Opinions which i will post.

But if my friend who is my source tells me something, and if he tells me i am allowed to post this information, Then i will.

I am not a wind up merchant, I am only letting people know what i have heard. 

Take no notice of some posters on here - think they have a divine right to the source of everyone's rumours / info etc.

@Duracell What RamPolls is saying makes complete sense to me - basically Malaga have until 30 June to buy Albentosa for the pre-agreed fee of 1.2m Euros.

After this date, this agreed fee with Malaga no longer applies and, presumably due to his performances in La Liga this season, Derby's asking price to other interested parties (inc Malaga from 1 July) is now "too high" at say 4m Euros.

3 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Okay, that's all you needed to say! If you make statements like that as a fact, people are going to question you. You didn't tell us you knew someone within the club.

Thanks for sharing.

Apologies if this came across abit blunt lol

4 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Take no notice of some posters on here - think they have a divine right to the source of everyone's rumours / info etc.

Not what I meant by it at all - just helps if the OP at least states he has a source in the first place.

10 minutes ago, CastletonRam said:

£1.2 million is a good price given that hardly played for us. Seems the lad had a difficult time adjusting to life (and feet without his insoles) here. 

This is the pre-loan agreement fee. They have till tomorrow to follow this through otherwise we can demand more than this as he has played very well this season for Malaga.

P.s it's €1.2m not £1.2m

This is the pre-loan agreement fee. They have till tomorrow to follow this through otherwise we can demand more than this as he has played very well this season for Malaga.

P.s it's €1.2m not £1.2m

If its € thats even better given the rate of Sterling atm... 

Archived