Derby County v Hull City

Pathetic....totally pathetic..

shackell and Keogh turning their backs on shots....should be ashamed of themselves.. Bryson, did he play? The only person with creativity we play him in the defensive midfield role that is totally redundant with hull playing 2 defensive midfielders.. Amazing, absolutely amazing...

how many times does the ball hit the net and in the shot on the tv there is that totall donkey Keogh sat on his backside or with his back to the ball....!! And some thing he is the player of the year.....! Give me strength, he should never play again for us, along with his partner in CRIME shackell who has been a lability all season. 

Hulll were a million times better than us today, totally deserved the win and I hope they go and win at wembley too.. Huddles tons and Livermore didn't break a sweat all game and Dawson and Davies showed our two ****** how to defend.. Glad I got up at 5 to watch that..

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm usually optimistic and try to see the positives from games, but today I saw very, very few. Don't really know what to say,  it was awful.

I'd be tempted to get Jake Buxton in for the second leg, at the very least you could put your house on him being interested. 

I will probably make a more level headed comment later but that is one of the worst performances i have ever seen by a derby team even reading last season they even tried. 

Serious work need to be done next season starting well first with getting Wassell back with the U21 and getting a manager in that isn't a jumped up pe teacher and clearing out those who offer nothing to the club. 

Maybe it's and Brighton will make it next year. 

Clear after 15 minutes that BJ was not fit. Clear that Hughes was too far back for us to win the game. clear that Russell and Ince were too lightweight. We needed Thorne and Will's brain to beat Hull. They looked like a Premier side just cruising against a Division 2 side

That was an absolute disgrace.

You can blame Wassall to a point, and he was definitely beaten tactically today. But a lot of the blame has to go on the players.

The lack of a brain on some of them is really astonishing. Ince, Russell and Blackman completely floated around today. Maybe you could excuse Johnson because he's unfit but he was appalling also.

Shackell is a total donkey, as are our fullbacks.

Why do we keep crossing the ball as well? We have nobody who is dominant in the air. Need to focus on our strengths which is getting it into Martin's feet for him to release some runners, passing the ball short and creating chances for Bryson, Hughes or Butterfield. Also might have been a case to start Baird, at least he'd have done the job required and sat in front of the defence. We gave Hull too much space in midfield today.

One consolation is that at least we're not Brighton fans, although arguably they're still in the game. We're not. Hull will simply shut us down at their place. 

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Can't wait to see Mel sell Hughes for £13m this summer and replace with another bunch of overpaid rubbish in the mould of Johnson, Shackell, Bent and Blackman.

I wouldn't include Bent in there... he hardly played this year (which I guess does translate to overpaid!)

Still... more Bent at the right times and I think this season would have gone better.

Outclassed on the pitch ,tactically naive , too many players with not enough desire.

Who the f*** watered the pitch before hand , f****** Monty Don ?

Studs too short and where were the ball boys ? 

If Hull don't go up get Mr Potato head in please Mel.

11 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Well, "that's all folks" as a little cartoon pig once said. 

We now have Newcastle, Villa & Narch to contend with for promotion next season. 

Might as well have had a cartoon pig playing for us today - at least we might have seen some hunger out there.....

Today hulls premier league quality showed through along with Bruces knowhow. Derby looked inexperienced, fragile and tactically out thought.

For me the book lies with Mel. Wrong decision after wrong decision from the start. He needs to correct it sooner rather than later. 

Cheers for wasting everybody's time lads, that was a real laugh. 

Big big players who didn't turn up once again, my connection with these players is wearing very thin. I'm going to sack these losers off until August and hopefully by then we'll have a decent manager who can at least install some motivation and pride into whatever players remain and are brought in. 

Just left the game - as soon as I saw Johnson in and Hughes playing DM I said to my mate we would have no creativity today. What a dismal performance - absolutely pathetic. Take nothing away from Hull - they played a blinder today but it wasn't difficult for them; not an ounce of pride or passion, not one player more than 2/10 and no leadership from that clown Wassell. The only good thing is that the idiot will now lose his job if there is any justice. A mass clear out needed - Martin, Blackman, Ince, Johnson among many others to go this summer and a proper experienced manager brought in to sort this mess out.

20 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

At least there is no way Wassall will be appointed now. There's one positive. 

Sounds like Wassall isn't keen on facing the post-match interview with Sky.

Archived