Derby County v Hull City

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Can't wait to see Mel sell Hughes for £13m this summer and replace with another bunch of overpaid rubbish in the mould of Johnson, Shackell, Bent and Blackman.

Wouldn't class Bent in that list. Bent did more in 1 minute than Martin has in the last 3 games and at least wanted to win unlike Martin who had a dummy in his mouth again

Just now, McLovin said:

Wouldn't class Bent in that list. Bent did more in 1 minute than Martin has in the last 3 games and at least wanted to win unlike Martin who had a dummy in his mouth again

Sorry what did Bent do? Within a minute he was offside? Yes Martin didn't have a great game but say Bent did more :blink:

PistoldPete2

Well that was .... Er... Disappointing . Men against boys really. Ince may be one of our biggest signings but he couldn't get into the hull team last year and today we saw why. Hull were just too good and ince just isn't good enough. Why on earth do we let him take all the corners we never get antything out of them and their last goal came after another pathetic corner from him straight to their man. 

Bradley Johnson another flop. We needed his physicality in midfield with thorne missing but really Johnson Was missing too.

i always thought hull would be the best team in the championship this year ,.. Their form has been patchy especially in the two league games against us but today they showed why they were in the premier last year and why they will be in the premier again next year.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Bent won a header from a Carson goalkick which nearly led to us scorinh

Whopee he won a header and do you mean where Martin caused the initial carnage for the ball to get to Bent?

I think we needed to do that diagonal long ball more. That nearly worked on the 33rd of the 1000 times we tried it.

But then when you play your most creative player in DM for the whole game even after being 2-0 down I suppose you can't pass to a flakey midfield

Archived