Who would you appoint next season?

DarkFruitsRam7

Who would you appoint next season?  

318 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, toddy said:

Clement told you this then did he........................Listen we play to win games, we play to be successful and that means winning games and when you win games you either win the title or get promoted if you are in a lower league.

PR bloody nonsense keeps rising its head..........

And how many did we win this year?

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, toddy said:

I don't buy into this.....PC wanted promotion this season so was sacked nonsense, after all isn't that why we play in a league?

So if we get promotion with DW he will get sacked as well?

Complete nonsense out of the Derby PR room.

Aren't you one of the people moaning about the quality of football this season?

My God. Some people just don't read or listen to what's in front of them. Prefer to twist it to fit with what they want to hear and read.

Fair play to anyone who wants to keep explaining it over and over but you're wasting your time. 

My 4yr old and 1 yr old would have grasped it by now. 

7 minutes ago, Alpha said:

My God. Some people just don't read or listen to what's in front of them. Prefer to twist it to fit with what they want to hear and read.

Fair play to anyone who wants to keep explaining it over and over but you're wasting your time. 

My 4yr old and 1 yr old would have grasped it by now. 

3c36c7f.jpg

Might be the sum of both factors? PC more interested in quick short term buy success route with no interest in developing youth , then to top that results take a nose dive with every player except butterfield / Cyrus going backwards and a sullen unhappy squad/ club ??? Now if that's what mels sees then fair play for getting rid , I would in his shoes ,, I also think the noises coming from the players point to them not buying into clement and I think he had lost the dressing room ,,, could be wrong but that's my take on it

1 hour ago, archied said:

Might be the sum of both factors? PC more interested in quick short term buy success route with no interest in developing youth , then to top that results take a nose dive with every player except butterfield / Cyrus going backwards and a sullen unhappy squad/ club ??? Now if that's what mels sees then fair play for getting rid , I would in his shoes ,, I also think the noises coming from the players point to them not buying into clement and I think he had lost the dressing room ,,, could be wrong but that's my take on it

Entirely plausible and well articulated. 

Thanks!

51 minutes ago, Breadsall-Twit said:

According to The Scottish Sun, Derby County are looking towards Rangers boss Mark Warburton to become their new manager this summer.

Probably a non-starter on that case... wouldn't mind it though. Very surprised he took a job in Scotland's second tier, regardless of it being Rangers.

Is it just me who is confused as to how Nigel Pearson's stock has risen considerably since Claudio Ranieri took the team he nearly got relegated and turned them into title challengers? I have to wonder how many of the people currently hailing him as the second coming were as convinced of his talents 1 year ago.

57 minutes ago, Anon said:

Is it just me who is confused as to how Nigel Pearson's stock has risen considerably since Claudio Ranieri took the team he nearly got relegated and turned them into title challengers? I have to wonder how many of the people currently hailing him as the second coming were as convinced of his talents 1 year ago.

It's largely 'his' team which is doing well.

Same here - it's largely 'Nigel's' team which was doing well

Archived