Who would you appoint next season?

DarkFruitsRam7

Who would you appoint next season?  

318 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eddie Howe would be good but realistically only an option if Bournemouth get relegated (or we get promoted), surely.

My vote is Brendan Rogers on the assumption that we don't go up. If we do, then it'd be hard not to offer it to Wassall.

If we appointed now, I'd say Pearson. He would be a short term fix, he could galvanise the current squad and could see us over the line. I couldn't imagine him working with Mel, so appointing at the end of the season will be a mistake in my opinion.

If we wait until the end of the season then either Brendan Rodgers or Eddie Howe would be the perfect manager to take us to the next level. 

Not sure why Eddie Howe is being considered, hopefully it's not off the back of Ambitious and Srg talking. 

Even if Bournemouth come down I can't see them sacking him, allowing him to leave to another Championship club or him even wanting to.

Better off voting for me, more chance of that happening and I will look to replicate the football we enjoyed under McClaren. 

23 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Not sure why Eddie Howe is being considered, hopefully it's not off the back of Ambitious and Srg talking. 

Even if Bournemouth come down I can't see them sacking him, allowing him to leave to another Championship club or him even wanting to.

Really?. I know Leicester's achievements so far this season have changed people's opinions of a club's potential but surely we'd have more to offer long term than Bournemouth?.

I don't think it would happen because I don't think we'd be in the same division as Bmouth next season - and even if he did leave them, I reckon there'd be a couple of Premier League clubs ahead of us in the queue if he became available.

1. Wassall, if he gets us playing the flowing attacking football we want.

2. McClaren, Simmo and Steele if they get the boot from Newcastle. (won't happen)

3. Deluded Brendan. Good manager, plays attacking football, works well with young players. I'm don't think he'd come to a championship club though.

38 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Really?. I know Leicester's achievements so far this season have changed people's opinions of a club's potential but surely we'd have more to offer long term than Bournemouth?.

I don't think it would happen because I don't think we'd be in the same division as Bmouth next season - and even if he did leave them, I reckon there'd be a couple of Premier League clubs ahead of us in the queue if he became available.

He's built his own squad at Bournemouth, a club he knows very well, everything behind the scenes will be setup how he wants. A chairman that has backed him and will have money from being in the Prem.

Would be throw that all away and start all over again for a Championship club that haven't been in the top flight for years yet have fans with huge expectations, like to boo and believe they are much bigger than half the Prem?

Huge risk.

Difficult to make a suggestion because the sort of manager we need would want full control and not be prepared to just be Head Coach.  That system seemed fine until we got into the mess we are now in.   It needs a strong, confident person to sort it out  -    unless the miracle happens and they respond to the new Coaching team.............but I suspect a pig is flying past.

42 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Don't forget that Howe has already left Bournemouth once for what was, in theory, a bigger and more established club. Bournemouth have plenty of potential to grow. I agree he'd leave for a top 8 club, but other than that I don't see him moving.

Archived