Brentford vs. Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find myself weirdly looking forward to the games all of a sudden, perhaps now the expectations have gone and we're no longer one of the favs its less stressful. Can't help but think this is another gutting 1-0 loss though lol.

Hope Wassell gets it right and we slaughter them 6-0 though, we could do with a good pick me up.  

just done my saddlers mud city stout - got us down for another trip to London Town.

Coz I know - we are drinking West Midlands stout that's brewed with raw cocoa, vanilla pods, flaked oats, wheat and a blend of beautifully dark malts and Rod Hull and EMU have more chance than Bent and Blackman getting one each.

Up The Rams.

Just returned from the Derby Camra winter beer festival,they don't come any better.Anyway how are we supposed to feel about tomorrow? As far as promotion is concerned its a must win game.The trouble is Promotion is now a dirty word and so its a must lose game.I am confused as I hate losing.Damned if we do,damned if.........etc.

8 hours ago, top 6 finish said:

Just returned from the Derby Camra winter beer festival,they don't come any better.Anyway how are we supposed to feel about tomorrow? As far as promotion is concerned its a must win game.The trouble is Promotion is now a dirty word and so its a must lose game.I am confused as I hate losing.Damned if we do,damned if.........etc.

Maybe it's a sign and Derby's Camara will get a hat trick!

Well the top two teams Hull & Boro don't play today so it's up to the teams just below to play catch up. If we lose today at Brenfford or only manage a draw. Then should Brighton, Burnley, & Sheffield Wednesday all win then the seasons virtually over for us. I keep thinking the tide must surely turn for us but it just doesn't seem to happen. Today must surely be the last the chance salon. As usual this season when it comes to confindence or the lack of it, we have to score first today for a change.

Archived