Brentford vs. Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Srg said:

433 according to Owen Bradley. 

This could be pretty painful

Yeah I saw that tweet just after I posted. I'd personally have thought a diamond would have suited the players we've put out more. With Christie and Olsson you have two attacking full-backs so can maintain the width. We have 4 CMs on the pitch and two strikers so of course 4-3-3 is what we play with

28 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

i think it was because bryson and hendrick were completely knackered,he had no choice...see the unfit squad posts elsewhere on the forums where dw said as much

Could well be right k-a-r-a-d-d, I'm sure that was the case with Bryson. Hendrick though was having an excellent game - pretty sure he wasn't exhausted too, but hard to tell.

But it still doesn't explain why we threw away the game plan (i.e. formation) and as a result totally lost our way. Surely if you make substitutions you should at least try to keep your shape ? Its not as if we were all over the place before and had no choice but to throw all the balls in the air and hope for the best ?

Have no issue with that lineup at all. The downer people have on players, the same players we loved not so long ago amazes me. The same time we're suggesting they weren't fit enough and gym equipment was removed and the tactics were negative. Let's give the players the benefit of the doubt for now especially the likes of Russell who has been great for us for two seasons. 

I just want to see some quick passing and pushing up.

Well I'm not happy with this team no Bryson  no ince I can understand bent but ince should be playing just behind bent and Johnson on the wing we have no creativity who a joke also we razza on the bench who is a winger get ready for hoof ball wassell has not got a clue let's hope this is his last game I charge not happy 

It comes to something when Derby fans are celebrating Martin being dropped.

It's things like that what really grate me. He's been our top goalscorer for the last few years and now he's scapegoated as useless. 

Toxic isn't strong enough to describe what we, as fans, are. 

Archived