Brentford vs. Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carson

Keogh Shackell Bucko

Christie                                           Olsonn

Thorne

Hendrick               Butterfield

Martin

Bent / Weimann?

Assuming DW was watching the u21s last night..

Carson
Christie - Keogh - Shackell - Olsson
               Thorne/Hanson
        Johnson - Bryson/Hendrick
                   Butterfield
                  Bent - Martin

Why the hell not, we've tried everything else, it seems.

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Swap Butters to right midfield, Johnson left and hendryson at the tip and its perhaps worth a go. Christie is a natural wing back, why not.

To be honest, I'd expect some fluidity so no doubt they'd all get a turn. Bit like volleyball where you rotate with every change of serve

3 hours ago, AnimalisaRam said:

Assuming DW was watching the u21s last night..

Carson
Christie - Keogh - Shackell - Olsson
               Thorne/Hanson
        Johnson - Bryson/Hendrick
                   Butterfield
                  Bent - Martin

Why the hell not, we've tried everything else, it seems.

Could work now we have two full backs with pace after recent performances worth a go. At least with two up top we might actually get a sniff. 

Carson 

christie.  Keogh shackell Olson 

Hendrick Butterfield Bryson 

.                        Ince

.          Bent.            Blackman 

As the wingers haven't been up to much I'd play 3 in central mid to dominate midfield. And play high up the pitch with the threat of pace from Blackman and bent (still a fair bit faster than Martin). Ince has been at his best in the free role. We need to start scoring and play more adventurous. Without Thorne there is no need for holding role. Hendrick, Bryson and butterfield have been 3 of our main threats recently so why not play a system around them? This system has square pegs in square holes and I think great balance and energy. 

Line up bingo time 

Carson 

Christie Keogh Bucko Olsson 

Thorne

Bryson Butters

Weimann       Martin     Ince 

Time to give Bucko a game, Shacks just hoofs it and is so slow, we need some pace, feel sorry for Shacks though, swapped Burnley for us and he's having to watch the ginger whingers army march on.  

So many players though I'm half expecting something out the box wild 

On 17 February 2016 at 16:22, RadioactiveWaste said:

Swap Butters to right midfield, Johnson left and hendryson at the tip and its perhaps worth a go. Christie is a natural wing back, why not.

Ahh yes .. Hendryson. Cracking player ..... Christnock would be good if we could get him in the next window. Weimartin .. Pace AND a finish

On 15 February 2016 at 13:43, Anon said:

If you have invented a time machine I would rather you used it to fetch 1969 Dave Mackay or 1971 Kevin Hector instead of 2012 Darren Bent, which was the last time he displayed any meaningful pace. Aside from that I'd agree that he does at least deserve a chance in a team moulded to fit him rather than just shoving him the Martin role and watching him flounder.

Room for a few more from 69-73 in that machine?

Oh, and get the management duo to hitch a lift too!:thumbsup:

Archived