53 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Got no idea who is coming in mate. I'm not the ITK but someone I know is :lol:

I hope its not that slippery slithering DW

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, admira said:

Saturdays line-up then:

Mitchell, Ssewankambo, Buxton, Koblenz, Macdonald; Hanson, Guy, Elsnik, Santos, Calero, Vernam

Macdonald at LB? You're mad.

(not as mad as mel obviously)

Clement could not build on the Schteeve 'Way' as I understand the announcement. Probably wrong. If the players are not playing then the manager has to go. That is football. 22 guys running about and kicking a bag of wind into a net whenever possible.

There is no mileage whatsoever in criticizing Mel Morris. He is here and has spent £100 million.

TIME TO GET BEHIND MEL

2 minutes ago, SK47 said:

One major positive in all this..

finally got a thread with no **** puns! Long may the depression continue ?

Usually threads longer than 10 pages are full of puns, so I had to come on here to see Wassall this fuss is about.

Think there's a huge difference between watching us play negative boring football and calling it negative, boring football and wanting him sacked.

I think most people appreciated that he was in his first job, he wasn't losing games, we went on a good run and hoped that with experiences and time that the football would start progressing a bit more. 

Only an idiot would claim they've loved the football this season

But only an idiot would ignore that we ended last season on a huge low and chucked that, plus £25m worth of random footballers into a rookies lap and expected results, great football and apparently promotion. 

Those asking for that loon Pearson, have a look at his first season. With an expensive squad. It's not too bad you say? Bit like Clement and McClaren really. Not too bad

54 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

I got slaughtered when i said blackmans tripe... and the little road runner aswell.... pure tripe both of them and whoever is responsible for spunking 4m on them needs sacking too if it wasnt clement

Same here. When I said that Blackman and Camara would never cut it, certain posters replied with the usual  - rubbish, give them a chance, what do I know etc etc

Archived