Clement gone.

Rev

28 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Well I did confirm that Alan Brazil was correct but got shot down. People on here don't appreciate it when TRUE information is given out.

They do, but not when it comes from a tit.

That's why people don't appreciate me either.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am seething. If Mel wanted to keep this figment of his imagination the 'Derby Way and Style' he should have kept McLaren in. To replace Clement with Wassall until the end of the season is just a waste.

Thank god we have the 50+ points to stay up this season. Its basically a casual trundle until the end of the season now then. Great.

I'd give Wassall a chance to be honest, he's done some good stuff with the youth team.

Unfortunately this team is going to need a bit of an overhaul, there's a lot of expensive dead wood - Bent, Blackman, Weimann, Johnson have all been tripe.

I feel like we've forgotten how we got to a good position in the first place - a combination of youth and cheap players who bought into the culture and the system. Trying to flood the team with overexpensive duds who don't fit just "because we can" has been completely futile. I want to see us go back to our roots - Rawson, Hanson, Lowe and Bennett have all paid their dues imo and deserve a chance to be squad players next year. If we splash the cash, it has to be on a player who fits the team blueprint, not guys like Weimann, BJ and Blackman who are quite obviously square pegs in our current formation. 

28 minutes ago, -JW- said:

Not surprised.

Maybe this thread should be renamed the demise of Mel's train set??

Thanks for the laughs guys, this is my last post on here. 

Any more for a flounce?

Would love to know whats gone on behind the scenes sure Pc will be paid up and kept quiet.

Who decided to bring in the latest players?

Who has had influence on team selection?

Why big sam has disapeared from the public eye?

Why MM signing letters for  new season tickets ?

Why MM featuring on everything and any thing DCFC ?

Not making excuses for Pc but something not adding up here and for him to go with no apparent replacement stinks.

Im not in shock about the sacking ... its been coming for a while now ... lets face it weve been **** all season to watch 

Im more shocked about every saying how mad mel is etc ... im sure everyone bar a few was begging for him to get sacked

More faces than big ben springs to mind

We had gamble it didnt pay off ... i expect sam and mel to bring in a well respected and experianced head coach and wel will go again

1 minute ago, Posh Ram said:

I'd give Wassall a chance to be honest, he's done some good stuff with the youth team.

Unfortunately this team is going to need a bit of an overhaul, there's a lot of expensive dead wood - Bent, Blackman, Weimann, Johnson have all been tripe.

I feel like we've forgotten how we got to a good position in the first place - a combination of youth and cheap players who bought into the culture and the system. Trying to flood the team with overexpensive duds who don't fit just "because we can" has been completely futile. I want to see us go back to our roots - Rawson, Hanson, Lowe and Bennett have all paid their dues imo and deserve a chance to be squad players next year. If we splash the cash, it has to be on a player who fits the team blueprint, not guys like Weimann, BJ and Blackman who are quite obviously square pegs in our current formation. 

What has weimann exactly done wrong? A proven prem right winger playing on the left for us in patches.... how has bent been tripe? He hasnt even played hardly! Johnson is a class act and showed this in the first 4-5 games he played.... but since then been in terrible form yes agreed but doesnt make him a bad player. This youth philosophy is all well and good on paper but in the real world we need promotion this season or at the very least next.... mason bennett will not get us promotion and i guarantee you that. Im not having a pop at you dont get me wrong... but this general consesus that we have loads of bad players is shocking.... we have class players for this division atleast.... the signings in january were dire i agree but the likes of shackell johnson ince weimann are all promotion winning and challenging players.

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I didn't say that but I DID confirm that Alan Brazil was correct

How can you possibly confirm he was correct, Sam Rush yes, Mel Morris yes, anyone from the dressing room yes, Rammyboy no.

You have absolutely no credibility to confirm anything!

14 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

This is my guess.

Carlo Ancellotti calls and speaks with PC, I want you as my number 2 at the mighty Bayern Munich are ou up for it?

Simple answer really. 

Discovered he can't be a Head Coach and offered a way out at one of the top 3 clubs in Europe. 

Simple answer really. 

PC goes to see Mel and tells him of the telephone conversation, Mel sees a way out.

Simple answer really. 

The only disappointment for me is we have another Virgin manager coming in to take charge, wheels are off and probably staying off.

We need an experienced Manager, not Head Coach or whatever the new term is for a football manager.:o

I heard that rumour this morning. 

2 minutes ago, simsdcfc said:

Im not on shock about the sacking ... its been coming for a while now ... lets face it weve been **** all season to watch 

Im more shocked about every saying how mad mel is etc ... im sure everyone bar a few was begging for him to get sacked

More faces than big ben springs to mind

New had gamble it didnt pay off ... i expect sam and mel to bring in a well respected and experianced head coach and wel will go again

Clueless, absolutely clueless.

If they appoint an experienced head coach then they're going against everything they said when appointing Clement, and are full of ****

Just now, reveldevil said:

How can you possibly confirm he was correct, Sam Rush yes, Mel Morris yes, anyone from the dressing room yes, Rammyboy no.

You have absolutely no credibility to confirm anything!

Because I heard it from a reliable source. Go cry in your room a little because I can tell from the manner of your posts that you're seething that I was correct.

Archived