Clement gone.

Rev

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

Don't worry you can always rely on me and @McLovin to have a realistic view. 

Blackman won't score 5 goals for us in his lifetime. 

I got slaughtered when i said blackmans tripe... and the little road runner aswell.... pure tripe both of them and whoever is responsible for spunking 4m on them needs sacking too if it wasnt clement

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Cisse said:

Didn't Clement just build the backroom staff for his liking ? Are we going to pay them out too ?

Not a sound decision at this point. We won't go up this season unless we get someone very good.

We were hardly bang on favourites before. Was it 3 points from 21 this year?

Just now, satty atwal said:

I got slaughtered when i said blackmans tripe... and the little road runner aswell.... pure tripe both of them and whoever is responsible for spunking 4m on them needs sacking too if it wasnt clement

That is exactly it, if it wasn't Clement that signed them both then he is obviously so weak as to not put his foot down and say no....so ultimately it is Clements fault.

We were in relegation form, the style was awful and no sign that it was going to improve so.... PC goes. Wassall has no pressure on him other than to settle things down. Next season, we try again. Who would want the Derby job until the end of the season?

Hat off to Mel - he knew it was not working so took the decision to zap Clement. It was not going to turn around, was it?

I don't like this. Sure results weren't great recently but we are still within the top 6 places.

I think this is was done out of opportunity. Steves sacking was because they had the opportunity to grab Clement, especially since there was a fans forum a few days it happened and Sam Rush told everyone how great Steve was.

There must be someone else in the pipe line, I refuse to believe we'd be so reckless to do this, especially since everything seems to be considered.

I was at the game at Fulham and did notice Clement pretty much in his seat all game whereas he is usually very animated. The rumours of Moyes at the game... I don't think his style of play is too dissimilar to Clements, Everton fans were constantly moaning about his negativity and hoofball tactics.

I really hope the rumours of player power are unfounded, makes this club the next Chelsea and I'd hate to have that reputation.

Bizarre and potentially very stupid. Think Clement may have been let down by the players and ownership, but who knows. I do know that Wassall is less likely to get us up than Clement was, and we may well lose a fine academy manager if he gets upset if he is overlooked for the full time job.

Can we get Rowett in now? Knows how to deal with, let's face it, difficult owners and dodgy signings.

10 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Go back and have a look. Was right about Mac too and Mick said that he is heard the same from decent sources. Don't cry.

You go back and have a look, find me one single post where you explicitly state the players revolted against Clement, if you find one more than an hour old I'll donate £20 to a charity of your choice!

6 minutes ago, sage said:

Bearing in mind we are going with Wassall for the rest of the season, it would suggest that this goes beyond results.

However, when the club reflects on this I hope they think about why we have spent £12m on 4 left footed wide forwards to add to Russell after releasing Ward and Dawkins. Farcical  

Good point and one that was also lurking at the back of my mind. If we played traditional 442 ( ok I know we don't ! ) but who is our right winger ? .. Have we got a right winger .. Nope .. We have some players who can play on the right side but it seems odd when we have Ince, Russell, Weiman Blackman all who have a left foot bias .. Oh wait a minute Cyrus .. But he's supposed to be a defender

Confused DE23

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

You go back and have a look, find me one single post where you explicitly state the players revolted against Clement, if you find one more than an hour old I'll donate £20 to a charity of your choice!

I didn't say that but I DID confirm that Alan Brazil was correct

This is not good, if it needed doing  it should have been at the end of the season or when we have nothing to play for. Why now, why not before we signed a couple of players.

if they had someone lined up I could sort of understand it, but sorry never happy with a decision that doesn't seem to have a plan or strategy behind it.

we ( including Mel and Sam) are better than this.

comfused from Woodley Berkshire (via Derby)

however no matter what I will always support the Rams

Archived