Clement gone.

Rev

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel sorry for PC I'd have given him to the end of the season at least...

Mel and Sam totally responsible for this, an inexperienced manager such as Clement was never going to guarantee promotion like an experienced manager might have (not that promotion is ever guaranteed). If we appointed Clement then we at least had to give him time to settle in to management. What an absolute joke!

5 minutes ago, McLovin said:

There being a "player revolt" per say. Mel wasn't happy but most importantly the players weren't happy. Mel would NOT have sacked Clement and would have kept to his word but a lot of the players personally went to Mel and complained.

I'd heard this, from decent sources as well.

Looking at the statements Mel has covered himself pretty well. 

He's made a business decision and sacked Clement based on the how we're playing and not results. 

Earlier in the season he only stated that he wouldn't sack Paul if we didn't get promoted. 

It looks like the club are 100% set on playing in a certain way so o can see why they've decided to get rid and why they've appointed Darren. 

However based on this id be shocked if Moyes was appointed at th end of the season as he's not known for entertaining football either. 

7 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

BREAKING: Darren Wassall will take charge of #DCFC until the end of the 2015/16 season:

As the season is now over anyway - make of it what you will

p.s i hope im wrong

we're doomed all doomed! But according to that stat c##p! It says were going to finish 4th! Wonder if that's going to change lol

Absolutely ridiculous decision imo.I am absolutely shocked by it.Yes not played well of late and not in the position Mel and tons other expect,but I like PC and was willing to give him longer to get us going on.

Havent looked and read if solely a results decision or one based on something else,but I think this is a pretty shocking decision; sure a lot are happy with it,but I'm certainly am not.

Anyway,it is what it is.We shall see what  happens going forward.

COYR.

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

As we have had Nigel, Crosby, Metgod and Steve recently with now Wassell and Des Walker here too maybe we should consider changing the home kit to a red colour and getting in Pyscho as the new coach.!! Maybe with Collymore taking over Phillips job..!? 

It would explain Mel Morris morphing into Fawaz Al Hasawi

Just now, Jaybosh75 said:

we're doomed all doomed! But according to that stat c##p! It says were going to finish 4th! Wonder if that's going to change lol

hope so

8 minutes ago, England Ram said:

Shocked. 

But reading the statement it wouldn't surprise me if they went for Brendan Rodgers. 

Results don't seem to be the overall factor.

The style of play is not what most of us like to watch, and this has been getting the biggest criticism and it seems to be this yard stick he has been weighed and measured and found wanting against. 

For a flowing passing attacking style of play to be built, for me, Rodgers fits the bill. 

Rodgers wife bought him a trophy cabinet for christmas a few years ago and he didnt know what it was.I believe he has since used it to keep his clothes in and hasnt the ability to ever use it for its real purpose.

6 minutes ago, McLovin said:

There being a "player revolt" per say. Mel wasn't happy but most importantly the players weren't happy. Mel would NOT have sacked Clement and would have kept to his word but a lot of the players personally went to Mel and complained.

You're such a bulls hit merchant, until a post a few pages back Brazil never mentioned a player revolt, just interference from above!

Apologies if it's not you posting this ********, maybe your nephews hacked your account again.

Archived