Clement gone.

Rev

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

What was he correct about?

There being a "player revolt" per say. Mel wasn't happy but most importantly the players weren't happy. Mel would NOT have sacked Clement and would have kept to his word but a lot of the players personally went to Mel and complained.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have to assume this is a behind the scenes decision rather than a reaction to our position. Replacing a manager at this stage of a season rarely has the effect desired.

Gary Rowett for me, he's certainly approachable, Birmingham wouldn't be able to say no to compensation. Whether he'd come after this sacking is another matter.

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

Pathetic. Absolute disgrace, especially when we were told he'd be safe regardless. 

We've overspent, upset the changing room balance, piled the pressure in a rookie manager with huge potential, and now we have become a laughing stock instead of giving the club time to settle. Hope PC gets another job soon and shows us up. 

As for the club itself, I'm never gonna believe a word coming from "our Mel's" mouth again. Barmy. 

Compared to 12 months ago? Club in ruins. 

As I said a million times and people slagged me off for it, anyone who thought that he wouldn't get sacked if we weren't promoted is a fool and at the moment we look an absolute million miles from getting promoted. We haven't played good football, his team selections have been wild, unpredictable, all over the place, his signings have all been awful, spunking the best part of 4 million on Blackman and camara..! Give me strength. His tactics were negative, his football was boring and he spoke like exactly what he is, a school teacher  

should never have sacked Steve, big appointment now....Moyes.?

Wassell in, that's a bloody joke, it seems Sam gets his way again,Rush, he is the ******* problem. Get in a manager not a head coach, a manager who buys the players, picks the team and tactics, and then he can take the blame if it does not work, get back to the English way, not the ******* Europe way.Rant over.

Gonna sound like a big shot here but in a meeting with Rush, he assured me whatever happened they had full faith in Clement and he'd get the season at least. This is a disgrace.

16 unbeaten they couldn't love him enough. 7 without a win and they're more than happy to ruin his reputation as well as their own. I really don't understand this club anymore.

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

What a horrible toxic club. 

Horrible club. For a short while it was such an innocent climb. Everything done the right way. Now its big spending, big expectations, full of moaning, lies and arrogance. 

Horrible club

I hope Mel doesn't ruin all the foundations that the Americans laid down. 

1 minute ago, DCFCArmy said:

The club is becoming a shambles, top to bottom its a joke.

This is what an owner who supports the club does for you, too much emotion. 

He's not a supporter just classic rich bloke meddling with a football club.

Archived