Boycie

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, curtains said:

Warnock better be on his game then. 

Whats Johnson done wrong then. 

How many bad games as he had ? 

As I said earlier, hasn't really had a good game in a couple of months. And his inability to stick to his defensive position on Tuesday was what left us (Butterfield) so open to Reading's counter attacks.

5 minutes ago, Srg said:

As I said earlier, hasn't really had a good game in a couple of months. And his inability to stick to his defensive position on Tuesday was what left us (Butterfield) so open to Reading's counter attacks.

He would be first on my team sheet along with Shacks and Thorne 

31 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Hey curtains why dont you want camara to play? What has he done that was so wrong?

Nothing wrong but want to introduce him from the bench as an impact substitution

Clement I doubt will start him yet. 

My preferred starting team is quoted earlier in this thread. 

3 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Predictions for the content of Mel Morris' post-match dressing room debrief?

I think he'll just scream and scream and scream before adopting the foetal position and sobbing uncontrollably.

2 hours ago, curtains said:

I await an interesting team selection tomorrow. 

Srg  wants Camara to start and Johnson dropped  .

Priceless  

2 hours ago, Srg said:

Correct, I would be surprised if I was the only one.

But he doesn't watch them train and play every day, nor is he professionally qualified to assess.

11 minutes ago, RamNut said:

But he doesn't watch them train and play every day, nor is he professionally qualified to assess.

Neither am I and it's just opinions right or wrong. 

You are right about not watching training 100 percent which makes our opinions pointless. 

But we watch games like the Reading game etc. 

Clement is a very qualified football man and so is Peacock and its up to them to get it right and we are 3rd in the League at the moment  

Attacking wise we have Kevin Phillips 

Felt this was the pivotal game in our season last year. The referee got carried away, caught up in the emotion and atmosphere, and after stating three minutes of injury time, Brum equalized in the eigth minute and everything went tits up from then on because we lost all confidence in our ability to hold onto a lead.

Tomorrow's game could be pivotal too. It would be lovely if we start well, on the front foot, and better still bag a couple early on. If we don't we really need the fans to get behind the team. Nervousness on the field or in the stands will be our enemy, and that's what Rowett will have told his players. They will try to slow things down and quieten the crowd. I say turn the music back up before the game and then everyone sing their guys out from Steve Bloomer's Watching and beyond!

6 hours ago, Duracell said:

Predictions for the content of Mel Morris' post-match dressing room debrief?

Fantastic win lads, see what happens when you listen to Uncle Mel, rather than this southern cone setting softie here?

Archived