sage

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best Post of the Year - In a thread about Keogh started in January: 

"Keogh is ****. Have always said that. 

Very poor footballer. Not a leader. Not really anything to be honest."

It also had 6 likes .... I love when people are proved wrong. :D

Best Thread of the Year - Any of Daveo's 'Players walk through door' or 'Players walk on grass' .... top notch! 

Funniest Thread of the Year - http://dcfcfans.uk/topic/19861-is-clement-up-to-the-job/?page=1

Best New Poster of the Year - Kernow or Saints Ram.

Best New Forum Feature of the Year - The voting on prediction threads.

Overseas (non DCFC fan) Personality of the Year - Red Dawn.

Forum Personality of the Year - Eddie, b4 and Rampage are close runners up, but Alpha gets my vote.

1 hour ago, Srg said:

I'm disappointed at my lack of recognition. Clearly, I'm the water carrier of the forum.

I'm like Claude Makelele... limited acclaim until it's all said and done. You miss him when he's not there, but you don't notice how good he is when he is.

At least you got a mention.....oh wait, no, sorry, that was sage....

:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Duracell said:

Personality of the year has to be Alpha.

He met me once, you know.

From what I heard, he crossed the road three times, but you kept catching him up.

Can't choose to be honest, they're are so many great posters on here, @Alpha football posts are always a great read, @AnimalisaRam posts are great too, especially the write ups of club forums he's attended.

@curtains is the best thread starter, when you think it's fizzled out he starts off in a new direction!

@i-Ram, @sage, @Boycie, @ossieram are up there for wit, puns etc.

@froggg definitely the chef of the year,

@eddie the potman of the year

@Mostyn6 depression thread wins my thread of the year, inspiring to see how members reach out to help each other when it's really needed.

Lifetime achievement to @Daveo, great work considering its like herding cats getting us lot to understand how to use the site, and great patience when we ask stupid questions, appreciate all your time and effort, same goes to the mod team.

Newcomer @Warren Hobhead for his cafe yarn, hope his lad carries on doing the business.

Psychedelic posters of the year are @Rampage and @Inverurie Ram, always a great read, even if I don't fully understand what they're saying.

Finally my poster of the year is @uttoxram75, always bang on the money over so many different subject matters, thought provoking at times, but always fun to read and react too.

Merry Christmas fellow Rams.

Candidates who are regular starters in the First Team - eddie, sage, alpha, ITKernow, Uttoxram75, reveldevil, ossieram, Boycie, Cam the Ram, davenport, i-Ram (like to post ratio champion?). Actually too many to mention!!!!!

Captain - eddie, Club Captain alpha. Super subs - daveo and Valley Ram. Squad members - all dcfcfans posters

Newsflash - dcfcfans site voted Punmeister Central 2015-2016

dcfcfans site voted as having best relationship with club Owner/Chairman - Mel... What a guy 2015-2016

dcfcfans site voted best fan site contributor to English Literatoor, syntaxi and speeling 2015-2016 :)

:p

:lol:         :ph34r:        :wub:        :ermm:

:unsure:       :thumbsup:       :sleep:

:whistle:       :ph34r:        :mellow:

Do you think that this line up is good enough for the Premiership?

1 hour ago, mozza said:

think i saw my name mentioned , somewhere , but that was most likely in a different thread ..

Something about stalking, I seem to recall.

Archived