Forum Personality of the Year 2015

sage

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be easier to vote for people if there was a sort of shortlist or a poll! Way too many good posts, threads and posters to think of off the top of my head. Members title for the winners Daveo? Make this an annual thing, I mean, look how happy it's made Alpha!

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Would be easier to vote for people if there was a sort of shortlist or a poll! Way too many good posts, threads and posters to think of off the top of my head. Members title for the winners Daveo? Make this an annual thing, I mean, look how happy it's made Alpha!

Most liked posts in the past year?

Just now, Shuff264 said:

Chris who?

#DaveosBarmyArmy

Chris laid the foundations though, he turned around our season. Daveo took over after a blip but Chris saved us.

He was like Nigel Clough, turned us around from the brink and gets no plaudits for it. That means Daveo is basically just McClaren. Yeah he's doing well now, but for how much longer?....

10 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Chris laid the foundations though, he turned around our season. Daveo took over after a blip but Chris saved us.

He was like Nigel Clough, turned us around from the brink and gets no plaudits for it. That means Daveo is basically just McClaren. Yeah he's doing well now, but for how much longer?....

Daveo has never ruled out the Newcastle job...

1 hour ago, Tombo said:

I'm sorta miffed that I don't have any mentions but I'm far FAR more miffed that there's no love for #ChrisTheRedeemer @Chris Mills

The problem is with society these days is the true heroes behind the scenes are never recognised. 

If we go up everyone will be like "well done team", media will speculate on "Clement to Manchester City", "Keogh to Crystal Palace", yet not a single mention of "Chris The Redeemer linked with Real Madrid Forum Matchday Thread" 

it's a shame. Your words are kind and at least I know I'm getting at least some recognition for my achievements. 

I can't make my mind up and the bit of my mind I have thinks these guys and girls have got to be in with a sniff of leading us all back into Europe. And PrivateDerby and his humongous flag are the clear winners of everything, The Pub, the drinking, the dancing, his BBG bits and bobs, and his wonderful view of life. If not surely Terrence Wogan should get a mention, as he's been turning up for these poxy award things for years and doing his bit with a blind teddy bear and errrrr.........

Bucks Fizz anyone?

Archived