Forum Personality of the Year 2015

sage

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, sage said:

What are your thoughts/nominations on the Forum in 2015

Best Post of the Year - Going to have a think about this one, probably one of B4's call to arms

Best Thread of the Year - Mel Morris visit thread

Funniest Thread of the Year - Moan about the missus

Best New Poster of the Year - Kernow

Best New Forum Feature of the Year - Player Ratings

Overseas (non DCFC fan) Personality of the Year - Claret Matt

Forum Personality of the Year - Revil Devil

Difficult to answer all of Sage's questions as I have the memory of a goldfish.  I just wanted to record though that I greatly enjoy the forum as it not only occasionally, very occasionally, informs me of Rams news, but it does make me laugh, cry and shout abuse in equal measure.  

I like to be amused and I am grateful to Rev, Cosmic and JW in particularly for their variety of comedy. Not sure why JW is currently being a bit of a forum stalker, but I hope he comes back soon and stirs it up again. Thanks too to Muespach for being the pantomime villain, but I do miss the bite of Angry and the combative sarcasm of RLACML (wherever you are Neil and Rob, know I miss you). I love the total madness that is Mozza and Inverurie, and frequently smile at the perceived wisdom of Sage, Bris and Eddie. I hope Apple never develop products that offer smell as well as sound and vision, otherwise I might be overwhelmed by the stench of BS.  If you want common sense I think Alpha gets the closest to it.

But sad to say, I still think my poster of the year has to be Daveo - he still manages to amuse, inform and cajole to a very high standard, and therefore it is a bit disappointing that Boycie says he is a complete arse in real life. Boycie also tells me he prefers adulation to donations, so I hope I have kept him happy tonight.

Off to Canada tomorrow for 10 days to sit on somebody else's armchair, and will keep only a watching brief  on the Forum over the holidays, other than matchdays. I hope everyone has a great time over the coming days, and on behalf of the whole of Brighton and Hove I wish you all a merry Christmas, and for most of you a less depressing New Year.

The Rams are going up. What possibly could go wrong?

9 hours ago, sage said:

Best post of the year: haha you're funny. Codezero to @Boycie when he got the ban hammer out

Best thread: Depression one... Nice to talk to others who have gone through similar and maybe educate others who probably don't understand and how to confront this silent killer.

Funniest thread: Any transfer thread you want... Usually ended up into punville

Best new poster: Sainty Ram or Codezero

Best new forum feature: Players Ratings

Overseas personality: @Red_Dawn  or @eezzeetiger

Forum personality of the year: Tough one for me.... @i-Ram is a honourable mention... So is @sage .... Love @Duracell many lengthy yarns... And obviously @eddie for his charm....also enjoy @AndyinLiverpool considered thoughts on many subjects....

But for me there's only winner... @Alpha

15 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Best post of the year @B4ev6is 

Forum personality of the year @eddie or @Mafiabob

Best thread of the year Mel Morris

Funniest thread of the year George Thorne transfer saga 500 pages. 

Oversea personality of the year @SimonBHA

Best new poster of the year  @Kernow

surely the Thorne thread was last summer, not this!!

8 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

surely the Thorne thread was last summer, not this!!

I don't care. Still funniest thread ever. Don't like it then don't quote me okay. 

4 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I don't care. Still funniest thread ever. Don't like it then don't quote me okay. 

it's not that I don't like it, it's just disturbing that you cannot comprehend a quite simple qualifying criteria, which is "2015", I mean come on, why be so difficult. Are you desperate for attention? "I don't play by the rules me!". Ruining a thread. Well done sir.

I'm disappointed at my lack of recognition. Clearly, I'm the water carrier of the forum.

I'm like Claude Makelele... limited acclaim until it's all said and done. You miss him when he's not there, but you don't notice how good he is when he is.

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

I'm disappointed at my lack of recognition. Clearly, I'm the water carrier of the forum.

I'm like Claude Makelele... limited acclaim until it's all said and done. You miss him when he's not there, but you don't notice how good he is when he is.

Bit like John Eustace then... :ph34r:

Archived