The view from the outside 15/16

Ambitious

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very difficult to be positive about that performance.

At the end of the first half, City were probably fortunate not to have conceded but did create one or two openings that should have led to City doing better than they did.

The second half really was men against boys.

For as long as I can remember City fans have always backed players who show effort but today too many of our players didn't show commitment and most criminal was the pulling out of challenges.

I thought the team selection was wrong, Joe Ralls should have kept his place in the centre but Slade decided to change it.

It is going to be a long time before we see a positive result if we continue to play as poor as we did today.

City fans really did try from the start today and took over 1,000 but were left disheartened by what they witnessed.

Several fans came up to me at the end of the game and said how can you write anything on that performance?

The two week break didn't provide any advantage to us on today's evidence and you have to question what tactics we have been working for the past fortnight.

Can anyone else work out what they were ?

That second half we let Derby walk the ball into the next. It was a dreadful performance and the players deserve all the criticism they are going to get if they like it or not.

I heard some sing Russel Slade please resign. Well it going to take some exceptional manager to get a team out of that lot because I would say none of them are quality.

It's easy to work out.
Terrible owner
Terrible manager
To many average players who are just happy to be playing at championship level in the comfort zone.
No goals unless set pieces.
We got great fans though,but nobody at the club gives a f**k about them.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=165281

They have a Slade Out emoticon, says it all really.
Think the away fans were singing 'we're f'in sht' too.

21 hours ago, Kernow said:

Are they still 7th? Had they won today, they'd be 2 points behind us. They can't be that bad surely.

Indeed - Not exactly doing that bad are they? 

Only 3 points off the playoff spots! 

But then again being dismantled by the mighty Derby County can shake anyone :ph34r:

48 minutes ago, Chris Mills said:

Indeed - Not exactly doing that bad are they? 

Only 3 points off the playoff spots! 

But then again being dismantled by the mighty Derby County can shake anyone :ph34r:

Bumped into a group of Cardiff fans before the game asking where to go to drink etc. They said they're dreadful, want Slade out at all costs and their prediction for the game was: "you'll score, we won't" and so it proved!

21 hours ago, NC--RAM said:

Mel.....what a guy!!! I feel a 't'shirt is about to be born.

I agree, NC_RAM. Also can we have RicME85's logo as an available emoticon added on here please, once RicME85 and I have secured the international sales rights (smiley)

A flag or banner at the iPro would also be nice.

Archived