Huddersfield Town vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

​Hendrick has all the abilities to be a good DM but does he have a mindset? Last season he certainly didn't and I just can't count Blackpool as a real test. Lots of videos and stright instructions might do the trick... Interesting to see how they lineup.

​Hendrick isn't intelligent enough to be a DM, he has 0 footballing brain, just power and athleticism. Jamie Ward called him the stupidest man at the club when he was commentating on the crossbar challenge. 

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Hendrick isn't intelligent enough to be a DM, he has 0 footballing brain, just power and athleticism. Jamie Ward called him the stupidest man at the club when he was commentating on the crossbar challenge. 

​Mac talks about controller, which imo he has all the abilities. Positioning is easier if he doesn't have to win the ball and passing is easier if he can just keep it simple. That's controller for me and he could do the job.

Hope our fans make more noise than Norwich, Boro, Wolves and Ipswich fans did this weekend so far, plus all the rest, players don't want to hear your moans and groans and see you in the stands biting your nails or his nails or her nails.

Get behind super Derby County and make yourself, your fellow Rams fans and the club proud of your support.

Unless Dawkins is injured, that's a f00kin horrific decision to take him out. 

I'm proper p!ssed off (if it's intentional). Why keep that same midfield two which doesn't work and drop a player who needs more games and can make a massive difference in centre midfield?

I'm convinced more than ever now that when Bry and Hendrick signed new deals that had clauses in their contract that says when available on of them must start - or they need X amount of games a season.

Ridiculous how such average players and feckin liabilities more than anything keep getting games.

​Agree Bris. I yearn for an Idiakez type DM or a Seth.. someone with some meaningful characteristic rather than bland/average players.

Archived