Huddersfield Town vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

If ever near or in North Carolina feel free to shoot me a message pal,go for a pint or something.

Anyhoo,I am going to pop open a beer now. :). Have a good day pal.

I am confident we can take care of business vs. Huddersfield.

​Yeah I certainly will if I get round to start making plans! I probably will next time start in New York and head down through Virginia, so North Carolina would be my next stop! 

Also I have for anyone who isn't going today links to streams for the match http://footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/index.html 

scroll down and you will find our match, enjoy!!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Martin on the bench, no Dawkins in the starting line up

Grant, Shotton, Keogh, Whitbread, Warnock, Bryson, Hendrick, Hughes, Lingard, Bent, Ince

Roos, Forsyth, Christie, Dawkins, Russell, Sammon, Ward

I am a little disappointed we didn't keep Dawkins in and I think we should of dropped Bryson, the three of hughes, hendrick and bryson has never worked before so it will be interesting to see if it does today. 

Surely he will have jeff in front of the back 4 sitting allowing hughes and Bryso to play their normal games , Dawkins shouldn't be anywhere near the team 

He was better than Bryson the other night. 

Get out his arse.

I wonder if we will get another glimpse of Raul this season, especially with Bucko apparently back in contention for Reading.

Looking back at the emotional days of the #AlbentosaSigns saga, I'm not sure many of us would have predicted how the season would unfold.

Fingers crossed for the magical properties of a good pre-season.

Archived