Huddersfield Town vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

This is absolutely appalling SM at this rate won't need to resign to go to NUFC we'll fire him. a complete reorg needed in the summer maybe a new mgr will prioritise a completely new defence and build from the back 

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't keep blaming the defence,

Who coaches them daily? Who picks them week in? Who picks the captain? Who signed the "Spanish Igor" only for him to not even make the squad?

Mcclaren out, there I said it

​No point in saying that when he is leaving in 2 games anyway...

Can't keep blaming the defence,

Who coaches them daily? Who picks them week in? Who picks the captain? Who signed the "Spanish Igor" only for him to not even make the squad?

Mcclaren out, there I said it

Who in?

It's inexcusably bad, I've never actually believed we won't AT LEAST make the play-off final until today. Our defence has actually got worse since January and I'm still figuring out how.

No Buxton,  no heart perhaps?

Will wait until the end of the season before any knee-jerk reactions.

But, if we fail to make the playoffs then I may begin to question whether McClaren is actually the right man for the job.

For so long he has been a revelation here, but over the past couple of months basic errors are more than just 'creeping in' and that's unforgivable.

I can't comment on the game, but going off statistics it looks like we're getting a hammering.

It will be an absolute miracle if we get anything out of this, already made two subs because of injuries. Surely putting Whitbread in for a second successive game was one risk too far. God knows what will happen in the next two games but whoever we play in the play-offs if we get there will be relishing it.

If RD are accurate then you have to ask how many times Christie needs to get caught out having too many touches before he thinks "I might have less touches" 

I hate thick football. I can stand mistakes. I can even put up with donkeys like Sammon and bite my tongue. But stupidity... 

If poking yourself in the eye hurts then what would you do? 

​This! Maybe Ince should just start nicking the ball from him!

It will be an absolute miracle if we get anything out of this, already made two subs because of injuries. Surely putting Whitbread in for a second successive game was one risk too far. God knows what will happen in the next two games but whoever we play in the play-offs if we get there will be relishing it.

But, if we fail to make the playoffs then I may begin to question whether McClaren is actually the right man for the job.

For so long he has been a revelation here, but over the past couple of months basic errors are more than just 'creeping in' and that's unforgivable.

I can't comment on the game, but going off statistics it looks like we're getting a hammering.

its not been for a couple of months. There were a few saying there were issues for a while

Agree entirely. But i don't want Dyche. 

I remember posting when I 1st joined how a red dog relative living nr Boro told me how the fans there hated his negativity towards the end, how I laughed in his face at the time, not so funny now. What on earth has happened?

Agree entirely. But i don't want Dyche. 

Dawkins made some difference since he came on the day 

We'd be 5-0 up if Bryso was playing wouldn't we mate. 

Archived