Huddersfield Town vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

It's looking like James Vaughan will miss this one which is a blow for us to be honest! He and Nahki Wells were just starting to build an excellent partnership after a real struggle to get them both fit at the same time. Oh well never mind, it seems like Harry Bunn could be back in contention, so we might have the option of playing him and/or Ishmael Miller alongside Nahki.

Looking at Derby's away performances this season they're just about as patchy as ours so who knows how it will pan out tomorrow. In my humble opinion the team who have most to lose if it doesn't go their way will collect all 3pts and that has to be Derby County. 

That said, on our day we're capable of beating anyone at this level at our place! 

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will probably be on footballstreaminginfo if its on bein sports. I'll keep a look out to. 

This is listed for BEIN Sports Connect and some International channels also.

Will get up early in morning and look for streams,should be able to find one.

COYR! :)

This is listed for BEIN Sports Connect and some International channels also.

Will get up early in morning and look for streams,should be able to find one.

COYR! :)

​Also American, I am sure you have had to tell people this many times, but what part of the states are you from?

I live in North Carolina pal.

​Ah so at least you are not too far behind us timezone wise. I spent a few months in the usa last year, I travelled down the east coast to a few cities and towns after going around Canada, but I only went down as far as Washington D.C. before heading back up to New York and back home. 

​Ah so at least you are not too far behind us timezone wise. I spent a few months in the usa last year, I travelled down the east coast to a few cities and towns after going around Canada, but I only went down as far as Washington before heading back up to New York and back home. 

Yeah 9:52 pm here right now.

Went to NYC during my Senior year in college,pretty enjoyable.

Yeah 9:52 pm here right now.

Went to NYC during my Senior trip in college,pretty enjoyable.

​I did enjoy New York, but I found it a little under whelming to be honest and the people were a bit weird, even people in Boston warned me about weirdos in New York haha. Washington D.C was great and I enjoyed Philadelphia. I'm hoping to go back one day as I want to visit a lot more states in land and further south, also definitely want to go to Chicago.

​I did enjoy New York, but I found it a little under whelming to be honest and the people were a bit weird, even people in Boston warned me about weirdos in New York haha. Washington D.C was great and I enjoyed Philadelphia. I'm hoping to go back one day as I want to visit a lot more states in land and further south, also definitely want to go to Chicago.

If ever near or in North Carolina feel free to shoot me a message pal,go for a pint or something.

Anyhoo,I am going to pop open a beer now. :). Have a good day pal.

I am confident we can take care of business vs. Huddersfield.

Archived