v Blackburn (A) Match Thread

Day

2 minutes ago, Topram said:

Not looked on here as can imagine it’s the same Warne haters absolutely loving this.. they know who they are.. at 1-0 we absolutely battered them better team by far, we fell off after the 2nd goal, add some more quality and we won’t be far off

We haven't battered anyone tonight. We had a decent 20 minutes after a poor first half then imploded.

You need to be good for more than 20 minutes to win football matches.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

1 minute ago, S8TY said:

Cashin is struggling we should literally cash in before his value plumetts we need better 

He'll be fine as long as he doesn't have to think about 40 yard balls and can pass it on to midfield rather than trying to carry it himself.  That's up to the manager. 

Just now, SK47 said:

And that my friends, is Welcome Back To The Championship. You wanna survive in this league? You better find the funds to buy an out and out Striker. Also an AM. 

Annoyingly, we were all over them and don't deserve to be behind, but the switching off has cost us, which is you can't do in this league. 

I'm not convinced that to front is our problem! Personally, much as he's one of ours and all, I'd have cashed in on Cash, premier league my arse.