Jacob Widell Zetterstrom - SIGNED, FINALLY - 3yr deal

Nuwtfly

Hi there!

Just dropped in to congratulate you guys on a great signing in JWZ! He is a Great goalkeeper; Great reflexes and a strong shotstopper. Last two years he's also developed his aerial game and uses his size to command the box. He could improve in the offensiven parts of the game i.e. useing his feet better.

We hold him extremely high, first of all because, well obviously; he comes from our own academy, but also because he is a great character both on and off pitch.  

Best of luck! 

FINALLY! Duck me that transfer was an absolute shambles, let us never deal with Djurgården again. 

Taken us long enough to get our new number one, but let’s hope he replaces Wildsmith and then some. That should be our goalkeeping department sorted now, unless we can sell Vickers and upgrade with some stronger competition.

Welcome to the club Jacob, would be great to see you in goal tomorrow!

3 hours ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Lev Yashin, now there’s  a name from the past and a great goal keeper. Yashin was mostly photographed in mid air watching the ball he had tipped around the post, he made the most dramatic of saves👍👍

I played in goal in a Sunday league team 

The manager said I was yashin and Laffin in equal measure

🧤🤣

1 hour ago, DIFStockholm said:

Hi there!

Just dropped in to congratulate you guys on a great signing in JWZ! He is a Great goalkeeper; Great reflexes and a strong shotstopper. Last two years he's also developed his aerial game and uses his size to command the box. He could improve in the offensiven parts of the game i.e. useing his feet better.

We hold him extremely high, first of all because, well obviously; he comes from our own academy, but also because he is a great character both on and off pitch.  

Best of luck! 

1626594426169?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=uSoi

50 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

FINALLY! Duck me that transfer was an absolute shambles, let us never deal with Djurgården again. 

Taken us long enough to get our new number one, but let’s hope he replaces Wildsmith and then some. That should be our goalkeeping department sorted now, unless we can sell Vickers and upgrade with some stronger competition.

Welcome to the club Jacob, would be great to see you in goal tomorrow!

WTF 🤪

53 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

In what way was it an absolute shambles?  What do you know that you aren't telling us?

... Or are you just spouting bile for bile's sake?  🙄

8 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

In what way was it an absolute shambles?  What do you know that you aren't telling us?

... Or are you just spouting bile for bile's sake?  🙄

Wasn’t us that made us a shambles. From what I’ve heard Djurgården messed  us around like nobodies business during this transfer, every time we were expecting to sign him it was “just one more game” like a 15 year old playing his Xbox at midnight. 

No dig at the club. I just hope we don’t deal with Djurgården again. All their public comments about the transfer were extremely unprofessional too imo.

7 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Wasn’t us that made us a shambles. From what I’ve heard Djurgården messed  us around like nobodies business during this transfer, every time we were expecting to sign him it was “just one more game” like a 15 year old playing his Xbox at midnight. 

No dig at the club. I just hope we don’t deal with Djurgården again. All their public comments about the transfer were extremely unprofessional too imo.

“ From what I’ve heard “ was that on here by any chance 😂

26 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

It was just a normal football transfer, why are you so emotional about it?

Yes, it could've been kept as a secret but there wasn't a reason for it either.

I hope we will do more deals with DIF. They have some good talent in their group. 

2 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

It was just a normal football transfer, why are you so emotional about it?

Yes, it could've been kept as a secret but there wasn't a reason for it either.

I hope we will do more deals with DIF. They have some good talent in their group. 

Not really, I’ve not known many transfers where a player has his medical then plays another 3-4 games for his current club. 

Im just glad the mess is over and we’ve got our man. Just hope he isn’t s**** after all this!