Jacob Widell Zetterstrom - SIGNED, FINALLY - 3yr deal

Nuwtfly

43 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Vickers would have been hung, drawn and quartered if he conceded that 

Lacked a bit of bravery there - the striker was coming straight at him so he had an opportunity to block the ball. Mind you, that last defender should have cleared it.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Lacked a bit of bravery there - the striker was coming straight at him so he had an opportunity to block the ball. Mind you, that last defender should have cleared it.

Maybe a bit wary of injury ahead of his move 

Been told by someone with a reliable source that the deal is done and he’s set to join us after their second leg next week, as reported.

The club isn’t counting their chickens just yet though - sounds like Djurgarden have messed us around on this deal a lot so far, so they’re not convinced they won’t move the goalposts further. I suspect other options are being kept open just in case.

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Been told by someone with a reliable source that the deal is done and he’s set to join us after their second leg next week, as reported.

The club isn’t counting their chickens just yet though - sounds like Djurgarden have messed us around on this deal a lot so far, so they’re not convinced they won’t move the goalposts further. I suspect other options are being kept open just in case.

The deal is never done until contracts are signed.  

If DCFC still have these concerns, that suggests the deal is in fact not done!  🤷‍♂️  

12 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Been told by someone with a reliable source that the deal is done 

I'm seeing the initials, J & P, he might be called John, or maybe Percy....

Steve Martin Idk GIF

Edited by Comrade 86

43 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I reckon your mate reads SECornerRam’s posts too then 😅

Edited by TZM

32 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

The deal is never done until contracts are signed.  

If DCFC still have these concerns, that suggests the deal is in fact not done!  🤷‍♂️  

And even when the contracts are signed it's not done. Ala Kieftenbeld signing his name on the wrong line. Might be best to only believe transfers when the player has the shirt on and is on the pitch for us.

1 hour ago, tomsdubs said:

First mistake he makes there will be fans saying he was a waste of money guaranteed, keepers will make mistakes and they are always more amplified due to the nature of the position.

Yes, little to do sometimes and need to be ready.