Elkan Baggott - signed for Blackpool on loan

JfR

1 minute ago, Anag Ram said:

If only there was something which rhymed with Baggot. 

Comes to something when maggot's the best option..... 😄 This guy's destined for a 💩 song either way.

Perhaps we'd best just liken him to Taggart....

I checked with a couple of ITFC fans about him:

“Personally I really like him! He’s tall and capable.

I do not understand why he’s not had game time here! - Everytime I see him play in a cup game or pre season I think big solid lad. He’s gonna be great, then nothing!

He could start for me and I would not be upset“. 

Also

“Class, needs experience, good in the air and on the ball  

Too good for Warne’s hoofball 😂

Translated the article and it says;

It is suspected that Ipswich Town is reluctant to lend Elkan Baggott to the club nicknamed The Rams because his contract is only one year or until 2025.

So, if Elkan Baggott is loaned to Derby County, then Ipswich Town inevitably has to activate the contract extension option so that he does not go for free next year.

There is a possibility that Ipswich Town will release Elkan Baggott if Derby County releases the offer to bring him in permanently.

On the other hand, Ipswich Town chose not to let Elkan Baggott because to keep the depth of the squad in its back line next season.

Currently, Ipswich Town only has six central defenders, including Elkan Baggott, to fight in three competitions next season, namely Premier League, FA Cup, and League Cup.

With so much competition to be faced, it is not surprising that Ipswich Town is reluctant to release Elkan Baggott on loan to Derby County.

Source is an Indonesian news outlet with a few thousand followers on X, no idea of the legitimacy. 

IMG_3653.jpeg

4 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Translated the article and it says;

It is suspected that Ipswich Town is reluctant to lend Elkan Baggott to the club nicknamed The Rams because his contract is only one year or until 2025.

So, if Elkan Baggott is loaned to Derby County, then Ipswich Town inevitably has to activate the contract extension option so that he does not go for free next year.

There is a possibility that Ipswich Town will release Elkan Baggott if Derby County releases the offer to bring him in permanently.

On the other hand, Ipswich Town chose not to let Elkan Baggott because to keep the depth of the squad in its back line next season.

Currently, Ipswich Town only has six central defenders, including Elkan Baggott, to fight in three competitions next season, namely Premier League, FA Cup, and League Cup.

With so much competition to be faced, it is not surprising that Ipswich Town is reluctant to release Elkan Baggott on loan to Derby County.

Source is an Indonesian news outlet with a few thousand followers on X, no idea of the legitimacy. 

IMG_3653.jpeg

That translation reads like something by Billy Davis

• 3 weeks later...