UEFA Euro 2024 Thread

Day

Can somebody explain to me what ITV see (or hear) in Sam Matterface? To be honest, I find most commentators nowadays pretty awful, mainly because they don’t allow any space in their diatribe. They need to learn that it’s OK to have a bit of quiet when nothing is happening and not just spout any old crap. But Mr Matterface is particularly bad.  He actually puts me off watching any match on ITV.  

In other news Scotland are getting comfortably beaten my Germany. I for one am not surprised by this.

Edited by LazloW

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Germany could have pulled me out of the Brunswick and put me in goal 4 hours after we'd beaten Carlisle at home and it would still be Scotland nil.

I once played 5 a side at Willows after all day bank holiday Sadlergate Monday drinking. As did the bulk of the players from both our team and the opposition. One of my workmates was watching (his son was playing for the opposition) and said it was the most hilarious games of football he had ever seen. Every single player seemed to think they were Maradonna apparently.

Anyway. Scotland are absolute shyite.