Match Thread: vs Portsmouth (a)

42 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Radio Derby team just checked into the hotel. Just a nervous couple of hours waiting around now.

Can't believe we bumped into you earlier. Went a bit further along and bumped into Annette, Julie and Nigel again!  

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Can't believe we bumped into you earlier. Went a bit further along and bumped into Annette, Julie and Nigel again!  

Small world, I am sat with a group of Pompey fans that we met in this same hotel last season, Ed Dawes, who is here now interviewed one of them.

4 hours ago, NickPFC said:

Any Smiths fans in Derby ranks? I always find myself singing: 'He was a sweet and tender Hourihane.'

Yes, definitely although i grew up and Morrissey didn't and may have even regressed.  Still one of the best bands for me.  For Warnes interviews Bigmouth Strikes Again, for tonight's game Please, Please, Please let me get what I want.  For a lot of our players, still Ill.  Hopefully, the season won't be a case of 'you just haven't earned it yet baby'. 

Vickers in a tutu ? 

15 minutes ago, Andrew3000 said:

Yes, definitely although i grew up and Morrissey didn't and may have even regressed.  Still one of the best bands for me.  For Warnes interviews Bigmouth Strikes Again, for tonight's game Please, Please, Please let me get what I want.  For a lot of our players, still Ill.  Hopefully, the season won't be a case of 'you just haven't earned it yet baby'. 

Vickers in a tutu ? 

Not much end to end action tonight, cagey game and few goals. Don't think it will oscillate widly.

19 of the lads pictured here, probably the match day squad plus one of the Robinsons who don’t make the 18?

Vickers is there so he might be back in. It would be a big call to drop Wildsmith again if Vickers is fit again, I think Wildsmith has played well enough to keep the number 1 spot anyway.

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

19 of the lads pictured here, probably the match day squad plus one of the Robinsons who don’t make the 18?

Vickers is there so he might be back in. It would be a big call to drop Wildsmith again if Vickers is fit again, I think Wildsmith has played well enough to keep the number 1 spot anyway.

Can see Claire running the midfield.