Exeter City v Derby - Match Day Thread

Heisenberg

Just now, oodledoodle said:

Happy with that. Makes the 2 points dropped on Saturday a bit easier to swallow. Let's hope for a decent showing on Saturday.

Different team away from home recently , and Bird has shown what he can do now he has got his move .

4 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

Just shows that you can’t read too much into the match stats. Possession Exeter 70% us 30%;  shots them 13  us 9

Shows we defended better and counter attacked with a bit of ability 

1 hour ago, Barney1991 said:

Currently watching Derby play and watching the living room paint dry and I’m enjoying the paint drying more apart from the 20 second bird exceptional bit of play 

You ought to spend more time painting - then we wouldn't have to read your tedious, puerile drivel.

It's utterly pathetic the way some Derby 'fans' come across.

4 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

True but a shot on target could be direct to the keeper’s arms or a fluffed one whereas shots not on target could have missed by a whisker

Apart from hitting the post 1at half and missing a sitter in the last 5 mins, did they trouble us overly?

Edited by DiggerB

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You ought to spend more time painting - then we wouldn't have to read your tedious, puerile drivel.

It's utterly pathetic the way some Derby 'fans' come across.

What because I didn’t feel we played great first half and it’s a forum for opinions. A lot better second half but wanted a bit more to our play first half and also the comment about the painting was meant to be tongue in cheek to liven my post up didn’t know we had to all post the same content. I’ll let you proof read my post next time if okay? 

Edited by Barney1991

I just don’t get it. I mean, we never kill teams off, don’t use the midfield, coaching is dreadful. Given our status and advantages we should be 10 points clear .. and where are we ? Lounging around in second place, going on coach trips to Devon and all that team building malarkey. Need to get a grip. 

😎

IMG_0498.jpeg

3 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Different team away from home recently , and Bird has shown what he can do now he has got his move .

That might have something to do with the away support comprising people who want to support The Rams - and quite a large proportion of the home support comprising contributors to the 'Warne Out Out' threads - people just waiting for that first mistake so they can vent their spleens.

You know - a bit like on here.