Derby v Shrewsbury Town - Match Day Thread

3 minutes ago, Rampant said:

I reckon it'll be Bradley left, Nyambe right, Nelson centre.

There's no way Bradley plays one of the wider roles, he's just not mobile enough.  Nyambe has played left (wing)back at times, so if it is a back 3, odds are he plays on the left.

4 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

Blackett-Taylor out of favour with Warne already 😭

We spent the whole summer recruiting for a back 3 and wingbacks, only to abandon it after a few games.  So of course we spent the whole of January recruiting wingers, only to change to wingbacks after 2 games...

34 minutes ago, angieram said:

Vickers and Cashin both injured.

Cashin being interviewed in hospitality now. I should have been there for my hubby's 70th birthday, but picked up a sickness bug and am stuck at home. 

That's really rubbish, sorry to hear you've missed out. Hope to see you pour vitriol on Warne if we aren't 2-0 up with 10 minutes, playing like 70s Brazil.

26 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Shame we didn't give the keepers spot on the bench to the U21 keeper Thompson

The coaches spent a while debating putting JThompson in the U21 squad. They won't rush him into the first team. He's 3rd GK for this game and warming up with Loach.

12 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

He's just played 90 minutes against Man Utd. 

That was Price

8 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The coaches spent a while debating putting JThompson in the U21 squad. They won't rush him into the first team. He's 3rd GK for this game and warming up with Loach.

Pretty sure it's because Warne hates all young players I thought? Maybe why he has left Cashin out?

He also now hates CBT too...I just read it from a reliable source.