Where do you think we'll finish this season?

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Already did it when it was 16/1...I'm definitely chucking another tenner on.

My betting luck is abysmal so I see it as taking one for the team.

How l ago was it 16/1?

45 minutes ago, Rambam said:

I wonder if there are any rules to prevent Posh putting out their second string, even U18. 

At this point we shouldn't be bothered. We've got one game left, at home, against comfortably the worst team in the league. If we are relying on other teams to drop points in this scenario we don't deserve to finish in the top two.

1 hour ago, Ken Tram said:

Maybe it's worth betting on Bolton! Then, if we don't make it, it'd be quite a nice bit of compensation!

that's not a bad idea, £9 on Bolton and a quid on Peterborough either Derby get promoted or I'm in £594 or £250.

EDIT: Not sure where you got them odds @Kernow from but it's not 66/1 Bolton or 250/1 Peterborough, sadly my masterplan cannot work but let's be honest WE'RE GETTING PROMOTED!!! COYR!

image.thumb.png.a325afad01194a71ea579715c6273766.png

Edited by Retro_RAM
odds added

52 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

At this point we shouldn't be bothered. We've got one game left, at home, against comfortably the worst team in the league. If we are relying on other teams to drop points in this scenario we don't deserve to finish in the top two.

The relegation-threatened teams should be bothered though - they play Cheltenham in midweek. If there are promotion or relegation places at stake, they should be forced to put out their strongest available team or face sanctions. Not that either the p*ss-weak FA of EFL will do anything about it.

23 minutes ago, Retro_RAM said:

that's not a bad idea, £9 on Bolton and a quid on Peterborough either Derby get promoted or I'm in £594 or £250.

EDIT: Not sure where you got them odds @Kernow from but it's not 66/1 Bolton or 250/1 Peterborough, sadly my masterplan cannot work but let's be honest WE'RE GETTING PROMOTED!!! COYR!

image.thumb.png.a325afad01194a71ea579715c6273766.png

Automatic promotion odds on SkyBet, looks like you may be looking at promotion in general which would include playoffs.

D5C67FDA-2479-4B45-8BE3-67CD7CA5645F.jpeg

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

Bolton 100/1

Peterborough 2000/1

Bet365 

@Retro_RAM

I couldn't find those odds on Bet 365. But, they say that if I bet £10, they'll give me another £40 bet.

So, either Derby win, or for £10, Bolton getting 2nd would give me £5,000.

That would console me a little.

Edited by Ken Tram

2 hours ago, MarsdenRam said:

Posh will want to go into the playoffs with momentum, they won't be playing daft games.

Is he an U21 Portuguese star? Under the radar maybe.

14 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

Maybe it's worth betting on Bolton! Then, if we don't make it, it'd be quite a nice bit of compensation!

I had a tenner on Bolton after their draw against Shrews - thought I’d done well getting 15s bloody 66s now!! 

20 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

I had a tenner on Bolton after their draw against Shrews - thought I’d done well getting 15s bloody 66s now!! 

15s is not to be sniffed at though mate.
That was a week's wage back in the day!  

EDIT:

Oh sorry... thought you said you put a tanner on Bolton!  😉