I love you all…even @i-Ram

Ellafella

I love you,  all Derby fans. I love the community we have here; I love the knowledge we share, the diverse viewpoints. I grew up in the 1970s and all we had was the newspapers. I love the experience we all have. I stood at Wigan yesterday with my 2 sons and shivered with pride at “We’re on our way..”….belted out …4,000 simultaneous voices. Thatcher tried to destroy the collective voice, society, but football is where it still exists. I may have the drink taken but feel I needed to express the sense of pride I experience whenever we travel & represent Derby. It’s special. Keep it up. 

13 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I love you,  all Derby fans. I love the community we have here; I love the knowledge we share, the diverse viewpoints. I grew up in the 1970s and all we had was the newspapers. I love the experience we all have. I stood at Wigan yesterday with my 2 sons and shivered with pride at “We’re on our way..”….belted out …4,000 simultaneous voices. Thatcher tried to destroy the collective voice, society, but football is where it still exists. I may have the drink taken but feel I needed to express the sense of pride I experience whenever we travel & represent Derby. It’s special. Keep it up. 

Steady on!

The only thing we like to keep stiff in the South are our upper lips.

With all this lurve being expressed I'm beginning to wonder about our northern brethren.....😉

19 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Excellent sentiments 😊👍🐏