Crewe Alexandra versus Derby County - Match Day Thread ( FA Cup 1st Round )

S8TY

And now he’s taken off a centre back for Sibley. To go back to a back 4

Does this guy know what he’s doing? Seems like he’s making it up as he goes along. 

We went to a back 3 all of 12 mins? Just doesn’t make sense 

3 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Don’t worry, he’s been backed and allowed to bring players into the club in January 😂 🤢 

Hasn’t he said he doesn’t like January? Something about covering for mistakes made in the Summer window!

3 minutes ago, jameso said:

I hope not (to the first one). Collins always gives top effort. If he's not good enough to be in the team, that's someone else's fault!

In this type of game on this type of pitch he was a starter for me but I think I know more about football than those picking the starting eleven 

Just now, Seth's left foot said:

Putting crosses into the box for the colossus that is Conor Washington.

Barkhuisen is dreadful, should’ve been hooked at Half Time.

Hourihane equally poor.

Either the tactics change including giving other members of the squad a chance or the Manager is not getting this club promoted. 

If that penny hasn't dropped for you yet then I suggest you try a different 2p machine.

Did somebody on another post say Hourihane had Championship suitors? Hopefully they weren't watching today. Hasn't even bossed a League 2 midfield. Slippers on job, spray a few pretty balls around every now and then but no meaingful contribution on the game.