January Reinforcements

sage

5 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Would be nice to get a bigger midfielder. Heard good things about Mark O’Hara at St Mirren.

Don’t know what type of fee he would command.

Used to go out with his auntie and he and and I used to sing DTID  - would love him to sign and mention that!!!

he was about 8 at the time mind

Edited by norwichram

6 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Might be a complete fluke performance but Mandeville at Chesterfield looks decent.

Seems to be playing full back. Seen him play a few times he’s always been further forward but lacked a bit of pace. 

I would bring in Blackett-Taylor from Charlton....we went in for him in the summer & he is out of contract at the end of the season.

Would offer us some much needed pace down the left side & always causes problems.

Then we need a physical but mobile striker too, like Ladapo.

Can see Cashin, Collins & Bird going in Jan, would sell Sibley too if we got a decent bid.

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I would bring in Blackett-Taylor from Charlton....we went in for him in the summer & he is out of contract at the end of the season.

Would offer us some much needed pace down the left side & always causes problems.

Can see Cashin, Collins & Bird going in Jan, would sell Sibley too if we got a decent bid.

Can see Colins, Cashin, JJ going in January . 

58 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

He's started every game this season, is their 2nd top scorer, and leading for assists. I can't see them selling cheaply to a promotion rival.