Derby County vs Stevenage (A) Match Thread

Idiakez

Just now, nottingram said:

Do Stevenage have a better squad than us or are they better coached?

I don’t think they have a better squad but their coach is Steve Evans so it is a serious concern if they are better coached. 

Steve Evans is a miseryball OG, warne is just his wannabe.

I'll be back to happy clappy a few hours after but right now I'm annoyed.

Washington would have been perfect against Exeter. We had time on the ball, passed it around and there chances to slip it on the deck between the lines.

Today he plays Washington and all we do is play high loopy balls to him. The only time we put five passes together we scored. You know it’s almost like we should try that more often.

What’s it going to take for the mass numbers to start chanting for Warnes head? This is awful, truly awful.

4 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Once more I sit in hope that Warne will recognise how poor we’ve been and do something proactive to address it at half time.

Needs either some subs, or a change in shape, or both, served with a side of a proper b0ll0cking. 

Or a new one and a change in management at half time? 

7 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Honestly, get Warne out of our club as quickly as possible. It's just embarrassing at this point how bad we are.

Or is too arrogant of me as a Derby fan to expect us not to be getting played off the park by f****** Stevenage? 

Careful lol or you’ll be accused of acting entitled lol 😂….I agree with you by the way….we look more like a L1 side than ever before well done Warne  👏🏻 

all that passing around and keeping the ball was so rubbish with Rosenior wasn’t it!!!! lol 

6 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Stevenage are very physical - every challenge by them means a Derby player gets clattered. Ironically both their goals have come from soft free kicks, the first of which shouldn’t have been given. But we need to handle the physical better.

Pass and move and do it quickly and they won’t be able to get close enough to batter us. Instead we’re trying to go toe to toe with a Steve Evans team in a physical battle. 

Just now, Barney1991 said:

Or a new one and a change in management at half time? 

Which isn’t going to happen is it? While the game isn’t yet finished I’d rather sit hoping we turn it round and get a win no matter how fantastical that might seem. If it carries on in the same vein there’ll be lots of time for everyone to discuss the Warne out stuff this evening, for now I’d still like to see a Derby win and my blind optimism allows for that hope…just 

7 minutes ago, Srg said:

Next season will be interesting, anyway. Bird, Cashin, NML, Hourihane etc all gone. 

If you'd told Hourihane, NML etc. when they signed for Rosenior they'd be playing like this they obviously would never have signed. They'll be gone the first chance they get. Waste of quality signings at this level which we won't get again.