3 wins

MackworthRamIsGod

I am hoping the last game was a big wake up call to the players and Paul and we see the start of something new tonight.

Before Saturday, I had hoped for at least 2 wins and 2 draws from the following 4 games, 3 wins and a loss more than acceptable.  Well, we have our loss, so now I want to see 3 wins.

There simply has to be a reaction tonight, no nerves, no caution, just go for it and show us all why you were chosen to represent, or put on the shirt of Derby!!

Win games, play good football and us moaners can start moaning about the price of a pint again!

Season starts tonight.......

Season 8 Hope GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Agreed… the next three “look” winnable and should be won. But on recent results and performances 9 points out of the next three games is a big ask… I don’t actually think we will lose any of them though… 5 points my bet.

2 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

would be happy with a point at Stevenage.

As a lifelong Ram, this is a sentiment I thought I would never hear. It time for the coach and players to show us how good they are, starting with 3 points against the League 1 team who are bottom of the 6 game form table. 

2 hours ago, REDCAR said:

Agreed… the next three “look” winnable and should be won. But on recent results and performances 9 points out of the next three games is a big ask… I don’t actually think we will lose any of them though… 5 points my bet.

The prediction League will show you that Rams fans are finding it really hard to predict one game at the moment never mind 3 or 4  into the future . Let’s take one game at a time and let’s see an encouraging performance even if it’s not a win .

22 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

I would be happy with a point at Stevenage. Seven points would be a good return from the next three games.

Happy with a point at Stevenage. You didn't see us beat Real Madrid and Benfica then. Man Utd at Old Trafford. Liverpool at Anfield. Arsenal at Highbury

Big Big game tonight which after only 12 league games gone  sounds crazy to say,yet if we fail to win tonight and the vultures will be out for Warnes head

As far as i see the season so far he has managed to turn good players in to a crap team

Who would of thought we would be going in to a game at the weekend away at Stevenage and are not favorites to win this is how far we fell, 

However i will be there tonight cheering the lads on come what may

13 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

Happy with a point at Stevenage. You didn't see us beat Real Madrid and Benfica then. Man Utd at Old Trafford. Liverpool at Anfield. Arsenal at Highbury

You didn't step foot on the moon either. Not sure what relevance any of it has to the next 3 games.

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I am hoping the last game was a big wake up call to the players and Paul and we see the start of something new tonight.

Before Saturday, I had hoped for at least 2 wins and 2 draws from the following 4 games, 3 wins and a loss more than acceptable.  Well, we have our loss, so now I want to see 3 wins.

There simply has to be a reaction tonight, no nerves, no caution, just go for it and show us all why you were chosen to represent, or put on the shirt of Derby!!

Win games, play good football and us moaners can start moaning about the price of a pint again!

Season starts tonight.......

Season 8 Hope GIF by THE NEXT STEP

I would argue that 3 wins is more than acceptable considering your first hope was 2 wins and 2 draws. 🤤

58 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

Big Big game tonight which after only 12 league games gone  sounds crazy to say,yet if we fail to win tonight and the vultures will be out for Warnes head

As far as i see the season so far he has managed to turn good players in to a crap team

Who would of thought we would be going in to a game at the weekend away at Stevenage and are not favorites to win this is how far we fell, 

However i will be there tonight cheering the lads on come what may

So will I. 
To be honest all this anti Warne stuff is ridiculous.  
David Clowes will decide Warnes future. 
I hope he gives him time. 
Shrewsbury wasn’t great though but not as bad as some reckon

20 minutes ago, Curtains said:

So will I. 
To be honest all this anti Warne stuff is ridiculous.  
David Clowes will decide Warnes future. 
I hope he gives him time. 
Shrewsbury wasn’t great though but not as bad as some reckon

My brother went and he said similar: "terrible performance, some people were saying it was the worst under Warne, although I'm sure that I've seen worse. Blackpool at home in the League Cup & Cheltenham away recently spring immediately to mind".

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

My brother went and he said similar: "terrible performance, some people were saying it was the worst under Warne, although I'm sure that I've seen worse. Blackpool at home in the League Cup & Cheltenham away recently spring immediately to mind".

The thing is we missed chances and their goalkeeper was good.  
The overall performances wasn’t great though .

I’m hoping we step up tonight