Is Warne plotting a cunning plan

BaianoPOTY98

Is Warne looking to go into the DCFC history books by taking us to Wembley twice in one season? The Pizza cup looks high on his agenda this year and the League one automatics are slipping away week by week. Maybe he can sneak us into the top 6 by the end of the year and by that time have sussed out his strongest 11 and best system and formation to play? So who knows could it be on!

41 minutes ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

Is Warne looking to go into the DCFC history books by taking us to Wembley twice in one season? The Pizza cup looks high on his agenda this year and the League one automatics are slipping away week by week. Maybe he can sneak us into the top 6 by the end of the year and by that time have sussed out his strongest 11 and best system and formation to play? So who knows could it be on!

The only time I want to see PW in a suit is at the job centre in Rotherham. 

If Leicester, Leeds and Southampton go up this season they will not need the 2nd and 3rd years parachute money . That’s 3x £80 million. If that happened , say 4 out of 8 years that would come to almost £1 Billion. What happens to that money ? It’s loose change divided up between grasping Prem teams on top of the £Millions they get anyway. The point being - we cannot yet compete in the Championship. Warne’s cunning plan - is to keep us in L1 for a couple more years without getting the sack.

8 hours ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

Ok so you tell me within his 1 year tenure what he has done to improve Derby County because maybe I am missing something? 

It’s not that, it’s been done to death. Every other comment is an insult about the manager, mostly by some bore who thinks they’re witty. 
abuse is not ok, not even football managers.

1 hour ago, Ewe Ram said:

It’s not that, it’s been done to death. Every other comment is an insult about the manager, mostly by some bore who thinks they’re witty. 

I think he’s in for a lot more stick than a few words on a forum

1 hour ago, Ewe Ram said:

For what it’s worth I agree 100% that verbal abuse is not ok. Warne does seem a genuine nice guy and I do think he’s trying his best, I just don’t think his best at this football club is good enough, I hope I’m wrong and we go on to see him start winning games consistently, but have my doubts😟