Derby v Notts County (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

36 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Notts county are the 2nd highest scoring team in league 2

We’re top in League 1 for goals scored away from home. Notts County are only 15th best in league 2 for least goals conceded at home and 16th for overall goals conceded. You pick your stats and take your choice. 🤷🏻

Edited by Tamworthram

Like we all knew that Cheltenham would score, we all know that McGoldrick will score tomorrow against us. I've not been following them that closely but he seems to be scoring and assisting plenty, but Notts do seem to be conceding many. I can unfortunately see them getting the upper hand, though I hope not for the sake of our large travelling support.

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Like we all knew that Cheltenham would score, we all know that McGoldrick will score tomorrow against us. I've not been following them that closely but he seems to be scoring and assisting plenty, but Notts do seem to be conceding many. I can unfortunately see them getting the upper hand, though I hope not for the sake of our large travelling support.

I will be very surprised if starts for them, possibly not even in the squad, more likely saving him for Saturday.

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

McGoldrick won't play. They'll be saving him for the league.