Graham Poll

Day

11 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Makes me smile when I hear 18 year old lads still singing that now.😂

I don't suppose many of them will walk down Shaftesbury Street eh? I took me granddaughters to a horse riding suppliers shop on the junction of Shaftesbury Street and Osmaston Road a couple of years ago. Left them with the missus while i went for a walk round.

There's ghosts in them streets, i could hear them singing to me. 🐏

I nearly chased someone to the station.......🤣

9 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

I don't suppose many of them will walk down Shaftesbury Street eh? I took me granddaughters to a horse riding suppliers shop on the junction of Shaftesbury Street and Osmaston Road a couple of years ago. Left them with the missus while i went for a walk round.

Those were the days mate , chasing the opposition down towards Ivy Square , as the words of the song said, it’s a long way to Derby station

10 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

I did enjoy it as an 18 year old on the Popside.

When you're tired and weary.............

"your heart may skip a beat"😊

Yep I was in the Popside too, A time when football meant something to me, Like most things in life there's change...some for the good😊...some for the bad 😒

After the game we leave the ground to shake hands with the dog supporters 😉 a few beers in town then back to base in Chadd for a few more beers...a great week was had 👍

10 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Here you go Uttox...those ghosts are stirring 😉

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

Those were the days mate , chasing the opposition down towards Ivy Square , as the words of the song said, it’s a long way to Derby station

Ivy Square...with the Carrib Club on the corner, Away supporters walking towards Ivy Square knowing what's going to happen, Police in attendance on horseback...I can see away fans now in my mind thinking they've got passed Ivy Square without too much hassle...until they got to Midland Road 😁

On 11/09/2023 at 18:49, jcidaho said:

Graham Poll, the Thing from Tring.

Like me.

Me too! I knew Graham well, worked with him for a few years before he really become a household name. Performances worthy of all the ‘banter’ but he loved it!
He moved to Bournemouth a while back and sadly his Wife died from cancer a few weeks ago 😔