Corey Blackett-Taylor - Signed on Loan/Permanent in Summer

Stuniverse

3 hours ago, one_chop said:

I've got a feeling he's failed a medical so it's probably back to the drawing board. Is he any better than the other 'highly' rated winger we signed, Camara or something like that ?.

Great satire youth 🤣

3 hours ago, one_chop said:

I've got a feeling he's failed a medical so it's probably back to the drawing board. Is he any better than the other 'highly' rated winger we signed, Camara or something like that ?.

If your feelings were right then we'd have been liquidated two years ago and all be watching AFC Derby in the United Counties League, so I think it's just as well that your feelings are never right, hey?!

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

If your feelings were right then we'd have been liquidated two years ago and all be watching AFC Derby in the United Counties League, so I think it's just as well that your feelings are never right, hey?!

He's a low quality forest troll. Blocked years ago.

Edited by MaltRam

3 hours ago, SKRam said:

No ones posted for four hours. And now he’s third on the Transfer Rumours…. Well till I posted this and now everyone will think there’s some news…. Nope sorry nothing to see here. I should get some zzzs 

It was second as I read this so will put back to the top

6 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

This is from Sunday morning. Have we asked CBT to dump his agent?

Not beyond the realms, is it? I thought it was all quite funny, but you can see how it would piss off Derby and even more so, Charlton. I looked at his Twatter this morning and he seems a bit of a dodgepot tbh. Big fan of Andrew Tate, which would be enough to put me off.