Match Thread: (A) Peterborough United

Rampant

3 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

His movement to find himself in space was exceptional. You can't teach that.

I liked the second, I often wonder why more players don’t take that chance of turning in wildly speculative efforts by their team mates. Showed some ingenuity and opportunism that’ll serve him and us well this season! 

5 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

Warne got lucky that we had an ex-player turn up for a testimonial and happen to have some fitness. Doubt he would have signed him from the ‘open market’ 

Congratulations. You are the winner of the first ‘this is nothing to do with PWs ability’ award 

GIF by HULU

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

I liked the second, I often wonder why more players don’t take that chance of turning in wildly speculative efforts by their team mates. Showed some ingenuity and opportunism that’ll serve him and us well this season! 

and his second such goal this season, he must have played 'Wembley' as a kid with one net and you have to score one to get to the next round. You'd love a deflection like that

Hello doom-mongers and all those prematurely calling for the head of Warne!

Even before today (it's currently 1-4 H/T to the Rams at Peterborough) I was going to post that Wigan and Oxford, who beat us at home, have also beaten Bolton and Barnsley respectively (teams we expected to be challenging for promotion this season along with the Rams).

So before you next call for Warne to go, let's appreciate that it's a long season and there will be many ups and downs before the end. We're lucky we still have a team to support, and I for one like the look of what's happening at Pride Park, in spite of the occasional hiccough).

I'm new to this forum but I say keep the faith and come on you Rams!

8 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

Warne got lucky that we had an ex-player turn up for a testimonial and happen to have some fitness. Doubt he would have signed him from the ‘open market’ 

Yeah,that's the way it works isn't it,when we lose it warnes fault,when we win it's down to fozzys decision making at a testimonial match 🤣

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

5 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

that’s it. so many players his age don’t do the hard work to keep their fitness up. We’re all reaping the benefits 

3 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

I'll smile after 90 minutes, when we've won 7-2.

Although I might not smile if we lose 5-4

Either result is equally likely to happen!

If we win I'll come back and quote you looking for that smile.

If we lose, I won't be back on until Tuesday.