v Oxford United (H) Match Thread

Kernow

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

Thankyou.

Second time tonight - you remember when I got called out for not being able to provide names of posters whom openly wanted PW sacked?

I didn't, until tonight. He's lost me.

Don't worry, I'll be back in my bobble hat if we win on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Justa said:

I think most were booing the ref ? No one around me booed 

Yes. There was a bit of a boo fir the players, but it was either half-hearted, or a warm up for the ref, because we really gave him some as a scurried off. We also booed him back on for the second half, which I don’t think I have ever heard before.

Just now, DavesaRam said:

Yes. There was a bit of a boo fir the players, but it was either half-hearted, or a warm up for the ref, because we really gave him some as a scurried off. We also booed him back on for the second half, which I don’t think I have ever heard before.

why boo the ref though, he saved us an obvious red card and penalty first half

Just now, duncanjwitham said:

Literally nothing in that interview makes me think he even watched the game, let alone understood what was happening in it.

Yeah but he made a good point, if we'd have scored one or two more we'd have all been bouncing.

In fact, we're top of Paul Warnes made up "what if" table, and look set to qualify for Europe.

The ref wasn't great but lets be honest, Collins could have had a straight red (I haven't seen it again but it didn't look good) and Cashin definitely should have had a second yellow. Throw in Bradley's yanking of their attacker (matron etc) in the box and it could have been an even bigger mess tonight.

I'm not surprised. Warne has always been able to beat teams like Burton comfortably however any team who can play it along the fresh green grass is a massive struggle. 

Yet again, poor first half, out of ideas and the usual play of get it wide and try and cross. Of course, it never worked since Oxford have a little bit of quality to work this out. Second half was better and we was unlucky not to score the equaliser near the end.

This doesn't excuse how poor we played the ball today. The defence gave away far too many passes. It's becoming very clear that Bradley and Nelson cannot pass a football under pressure. Bradley getting hauled off yet again is very telling. Marque signing and hasn't settled yet. He doesn't want to be in league one, mate you don't deserve League two football at the minute with your performances. Get a grip.

To lose 3 home games in a row just builds major pressure. He needs to get back to 4 3 3 and stop persisting with his wing back nonsense or he'll end up getting more boos sadly.

Edited by SSD