Is Warne living on borrowed time?

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

I need to as by judging by some of the reaction it's being considered as tasteless as a Frankie Boyle joke about Rebecca Adlington

I really look forward to you explaining the humour in it. No honestly, I do.

27 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You've lost me. I've not listened to Warne's sarcastic 'Cashin's goodbye's' joke.

”He doesn’t care, he wants Cashin gone”

”Warne is trying to make it as difficult as he can for Cashin to sign a deal and stay”

Just wondered what these claims were based on. Seems to be a reply to his joke tonight, nothing more. 

7 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

”He doesn’t care, he wants Cashin gone”

”Warne is trying to make it as difficult as he can for Cashin to sign a deal and stay”

Just wondered what these claims were based on. Seems to be a reply to his joke tonight, nothing more. 

Cashin is a young Derby player who is highly rated. Who many Derby fans really like and would want him to stay at the Club.

Why is it necessary to make a casual joke about him leaving? I find that really difficult to understand.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Cashin is a young Derby player who is highly rated. Who many Derby fans really like and would want him to stay at the Club.

Why is it necessary to make a casual joke about him leaving? I find that really difficult to understand.

Why not try listening to the interview?

Ed Dawes asked him whether Cashin was saying his goodbyes as he applauded the fans on a full lap around the stadium after the game (which he always does!!!) so Warne sarcastically said yes that was his last game I'm afraid....slight pause... that's a joke by the way before everybody starts!

It was nothing.

Criticise his management, tactics, etc all you like but people trying to turn his interview into a drama now are just clutching at anything as unfortunately* we won today.

*That's a joke by the way 😉

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

Warne was asked very specifically by Ed Dawes whether it was his last game, because he'd walked right round the pitch clapping all four stands (something he's done every match at Pride Park I've seen him in!)

It was very clear the reply was sarcastic. 

Snap!! 😂

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

Ed Dawes asked him whether Cashin was saying his goodbyes as he applauded the fans on a full lap around the stadium after the game (which he always does!!!) so Warne sarcastically said yes that was his last game I'm afraid....slight pause... that's a joke by the way before everybody starts!

It was nothing.

Criticise his management, tactics, etc all you like but people trying to turn his interview into a drama now are just clutching at anything as unfortunately* we won today.

So RD didn't have to explain it was a joke? Why make the joke when fans are worried that Cashin is leaving? Why is Mr Honesty telling us that.

Nope I'm not keen on Warne and his jokes. You may appreciate them as you want. Your choice.

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

Warne was asked very specifically by Ed Dawes whether it was his last game, because he'd walked right round the pitch clapping all four stands (something he's done every match at Pride Park I've seen him in!)

It was very clear the reply was sarcastic. 

I was in the car with the lad chatting away, so I was caught out for a couple of seconds  

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

It was nothing.

Can’t help thinking some of us are beginning to border on the hysterical with the anti Warne rhetoric. I can appreciate some don’t like his style of football, his mannerisms and/or his way with words but in some quarters it’s going over the top. Getting a little tiresome in fact.