Championship 23/24

oomarkwright

10 minutes ago, Derbados said:

The polish national Manager will be up in arms, poor little Krystian, what a tragedy . . . 

Also, unlucky Lee - jumping ship for those sunny uplands of Birmingham doesn’t seem so bright now, does it. 

And finally to the Birmingham fans, enjoy league one lads, it’s absolutely soul sucking 

I went on their site and most of them think they will sign a load of star players and walk league one. Deluded t****. 

3 minutes ago, BobdeBilder said:

I went on their site and most of them think they will sign a load of star players and walk league one. Deluded t****. 

Their owners are absolutely clueless, I have a feeling they won’t be back for a long time. 

36 minutes ago, alram said:

i must admit i am enjoying this one, they have been lucky to escape the drop for about a decade now

Me, too - it was great fun.  The coverage on Sky was funereal - which was amusing as I was laughing me head off.   

6 minutes ago, BobdeBilder said:

Just had a look myself. They want Max Bird and Vardy. Jesus wept.

2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Their owners are absolutely clueless, I have a feeling they won’t be back for a long time. 

If Bolton also come up, Birmingham and Huddersfield should breeze League One next season with Rotherham, Posh and Barnsley also challenging.

There will always be one or two like Oxford, Wycombe and Blackpool who have a good season but none will have the budgets like Brum and Huddersfield.

Those clubs going into League One is the equivalent of Newcastle, West Ham and Villa dropping into the Championship. You just know they will go back up again.

9 minutes ago, BobdeBilder said:

Pretty much what Sunderland, Sheff Wed, Ipswich, Leeds, Forest, Southampton and Charlton all thought at one time or another. Good luck with that.

20 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Can we talk about Leeds now?

49 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Tragic.

2024-05-04_14-25-04.jpg

Leeds would have managed even emptier stands...

Oh, wait. My eyesight isn't what it used to be. I should've used my binoculars.

Binoculars GIF by namslam