Women's World Cup

therealhantsram

Just now, angieram said:

Felt a bit sorry for her being denied her hat-trick. What a tremendous shot.

Assisted three goals as well? 

Different gravy, this lass. Think the boss was quite shrewd in her handling of her, as I don't think she was even selected for the squad at the Euros. Seems to have lit a fire though (the desired effect?), as she's not looked back ever since.

A star on the rise, methinks.

1 hour ago, therealhantsram said:

Astonishing player. Cracking shot and great vision for that assist. Reece James sister for anyone who didn't know.

All of her goals (including the disallowed one) were absolute crackers. And Daley's at the end. If the men's team had scored goals with finishing technique that good we'd have a dozen pages of discussion about it!

Just caught the highlights of the China game.  The way at least a couple of the goals were taken was immense - some top class technique on display.  I Hope, to catch some more of he games, I was in France (with no UK TV) for the last couple of weeks, and was at work today…

Their keeper had a mare!

Plenty of drama and great stories in the group stages. At least as many stories as a men's world cup so it's at least as compelling viewing for me.

The joy on the Moroccan players faces was superb. I wasn't gloating because it was Germany, but it's always good to see new names coming through.

England v Jamaica could be v interesting and a banana skin....

8 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Plenty of drama and great stories in the group stages. At least as many stories as a men's world cup so it's at least as compelling viewing for me.

The joy on the Moroccan players faces was superb. I wasn't gloating because it was Germany, but it's always good to see new names coming through.

England v Jamaica could be v interesting and a banana skin....

You’re not fooling anyone. 😀

Edited by Tamworthram