Josh Vickers - joined on a 3 year deal

ollycutts1982

It’s only a matter of time before the Derby youth are writing their classic songs about his massive bits……..

so alternatively…….

He came from Lincoln

He likes to get the drink in

He came to Derby, two weeks, last Friday

He likes the birds, in their knickers

He likes a cross, does Josh Vickers

3 hours ago, sage said:

They want to announce at the right time for commercial reasons. You get an initial rush for season tickets, then chuck some treats out to get another wave.

Quite right.

Nothing will encourage me more to tap out the best part of 1k for 2 adult season tickets than signing a fella I've never heard of, from a team I care little about.

3 hours ago, Jubbs said:

Massive upgrade on McGee and I will even say I think he's an upgrade on Wildsmith, certainly is as a shotstopper. 

His shotstopping stats are incredible, has consistently performed near the best in the league. 21/22 he prevented 6.5 goals, next highest was 3.5. His stats at Lincoln were great too.

I think you're right, He's not coming here to warm the bench, He'll have been told that the number 1 shirt is up for grabs, I reckon Wildsmith will start as the # 1, Competition is a great leveller...watch this space 👍 

59 minutes ago, Rev said:

Quite right.

Nothing will encourage me more to tap out the best part of 1k for 2 adult season tickets than signing a fella I've never heard of, from a team I care little about.

Well it's made the difference for me, i couldn't cope with people moaning about Knight playing RWB despite it being his best position

10 hours ago, Rev said:

Quite right.

Best part of 1k?! I’d move seats 

we pay about £300 in south stand (18 years so we do get a discount I think) works out at about £13 a game. Bargain when you consider Ilson town are charging nearly that for non league.

On 20/06/2023 at 16:12, Jubbs said:

Massive upgrade on McGee and I will even say I think he's an upgrade on Wildsmith, certainly is as a shotstopper. 

His shotstopping stats are incredible, has consistently performed near the best in the league. 21/22 he prevented 6.5 goals, next highest was 3.5. His stats at Lincoln were great too.

don't know the guy but if he’s an upgrade on Wildsmith then he’s done a bad deal with a club in the wrong division. These stats are no more than a starting point