Josh Vickers - joined on a 3 year deal

ollycutts1982

1 minute ago, sage said:

The interview feels like it may have been done a while ago. He is talking about getting married and then going on honeymoon. Surely he would have done that already 

Put back pre season next season we need stright to business.

1 minute ago, sage said:

The interview feels like it may have been done a while ago. He is talking about getting married and then going on honeymoon. Surely he would have done that already 

The abilities of social media stalking tells me he got married on the 1st June.

So if he signed before that, then it shows we had some business done way back in May.

Makes the bed-wetting over no signings even funnier.

1 minute ago, sage said:

Quick check on his IG shows he got married on June 1st! Which backs up the idea we’ve had some business done for a while and kept the leaks relatively low key, some of our own forum members getting the scoop ahead of the media.

Wonder who else is already signed, also….what’s the thinking behind delaying the announcements?

Just now, Kernow said:

The abilities of social media stalking tells me he got married on the 1st June.

So if he signed before that, then it shows we had some business done way back in May.

Makes the bed-wetting over no signings even funnier.

Yep. We have done more business I think and are just yet to announce it. PW nearly gave it away in his interview  

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Quick check on his IG shows he got married on June 1st! Which backs up the idea we’ve had some business done for a while and kept the leaks relatively low key, some of our own forum members getting the scoop ahead of the media.

Wonder who else is already signed, also….what’s the thinking behind delaying the announcements?

Someone elderly? A CB who has watched Das Boot?

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

What’s the reason for keeping it low key I wonder?

They want to announce at the right time for commercial reasons. You get an initial rush for season tickets, then chuck some treats out to get another wave.

14 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

slight upgrade on McGee.

Massive upgrade on McGee and I will even say I think he's an upgrade on Wildsmith, certainly is as a shotstopper. 

His shotstopping stats are incredible, has consistently performed near the best in the league. 21/22 he prevented 6.5 goals, next highest was 3.5. His stats at Lincoln were great too.