Pre season training

bucktwo

53 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Didn't he pull up with a muscle injury against Matlock last week.....

Nothing sinister 

Same with the rest, Warne and his crew seem to be very careful on returning them from injuries and niggles,  I suppose his desire for high intensity means there's no point in pushing them if not 100%.

Interesting to see how injury free McGoldrick was after Warne came in, for someone that was relatively injury prone for a few years and at end of his career......

I wasn't suggesting anything sinister Rich. Still would have a tenner on him being at somewhere like Bolton or Blackpool come September.

4 hours ago, angieram said:

We've a vacancy for a cheerleader and fans' favourite since the Steargoat has left. Loach seems the right person for the job! 

But Loachgoat doesn't sound right and Loachlamb isn't fitting. He needs a nickname pronto.

Loachinho?

2 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Fozzy with the bucket hat. What a guy.

I'm loving the atmosphere in the group. Here's hoping it means they're all pulling in the same direction when times get tough.

Love this sort of content.

Glad to see we're doing quite a bit of it as well - these pre-season videos, the We Are Derby series (which I hope we carry on with next season), etc. Gives you a chance to see behind the scenes and see what the players are like off the pitch.

Edited by Scott129

3 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Fozzy with the bucket hat. What a guy.

I'm loving the atmosphere in the group. Here's hoping it means they're all pulling in the same direction when times get tough.

Hopefully, times won't get tough and it'll be a walk in the park. 🤞

13 hours ago, angieram said:

We've a vacancy for a cheerleader and fans' favourite since the Steargoat has left. Loach seems the right person for the job! 

But Loachgoat doesn't sound right and Loachlamb isn't fitting. He needs a nickname pronto.

Cockloach? 

Very persistent Chinese insect before I upset any sensitivity on here......😉

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Well I don't mean to come across as churlish but........

.......how many expert football coaches does one need to figure out a training drill consisting of a few shuttle runs?

Our pe teacher at belper high used to come up with similar when he was in a hurry due to an imminent attack of the galloping trots.....🤣

8 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Well I don't mean to come across as churlish but........

.......how many expert football coaches does one need to figure out a training drill consisting of a few shuttle runs?

Our pe teacher at belper high used to come up with similar when he was in a hurry due to an imminent attack of the galloping trots.....🤣

Classic mood hoovering