Wes Harding

Heisenberg

Surprised this is the first time we’ve been linked with him. Almost a nailed on certainty he comes here - meant to have a good relationship with Warne. 

He actually started last season really well until Warne left Rotherham and then performances went downhill, for whatever reason. A good signing on a free.

If we can get Harding, Bradley and Cashin as our centre backs next season then it’s a decent base to build from. 

17 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

Can't say I'm too keen on Whoscored's statistical assesment of his style of play if we're going to play him at CB, but it's all about balance...

Screenshot_2023-05-28-10-04-30-398_com.android.chrome-edit.thumb.jpg.ad8c2866c0a57124d0b4efb173dfd075.jpg

...and Cashin provides that!

Screenshot_2023-05-28-10-18-29-018_com.android.chrome-edit.thumb.jpg.c12e86212193aa5a619e182eddf8f2f2.jpgNow let's throw in another supposed target's analysis for good measure

Screenshot_2023-05-28-13-02-55-806_com.android.chrome-edit.thumb.jpg.d97ba146c8389f4161ef2493c01bc998.jpg

Would disagree about Cashin having no significant weaknesses though! Can be a bit slow on the turn sometimes so wouldn’t really read too much into the analysis!

4 hours ago, McMuffin said:

Would disagree about Cashin having no significant weaknesses though! Can be a bit slow on the turn sometimes so wouldn’t really read too much into the analysis!

It’s from a statistical viewpoint, where there is tangible data to derive outcome. Player positioning, movement, etc, doesn’t come into WhoScored’s algorithm. 

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

It’s from a statistical viewpoint, where there is tangible data to derive outcome. Player positioning, movement, etc, doesn’t come into WhoScored’s algorithm. 

...although you can possibly derive from one of Harding's stengths being interceptions that he has good positioning and anticipation.

I just hope we don't end up with a defence full of players who can't play a 10 years pass who's first thought is always to find the striker's head.

Edited by Kokosnuss

41 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

...although you can possibly derive from one of Harding's stengths being interceptions that he has good positioning and anticipation.

I just hope we don't end up with a defence full of players who can't play a 10 years pass who's first thought is always to find the striker's head.

I know some people don’t want to see long ball and play from the back but I hope we’re going to get the ball forward a bit quicker than that!!

On 28/05/2023 at 13:04, Kokosnuss said:

Can't say I'm too keen on Whoscored's statistical assesment of his style of play if we're going to play him at CB, but it's all about balance...

Screenshot_2023-05-28-10-04-30-398_com.android.chrome-edit.thumb.jpg.ad8c2866c0a57124d0b4efb173dfd075.jpg

...and Cashin provides that!

Screenshot_2023-05-28-10-18-29-018_com.android.chrome-edit.thumb.jpg.c12e86212193aa5a619e182eddf8f2f2.jpgNow let's throw in another supposed target's analysis for good measure

Screenshot_2023-05-28-13-02-55-806_com.android.chrome-edit.thumb.jpg.d97ba146c8389f4161ef2493c01bc998.jpg

We will be the league 1 stoke from that era. Wildsmith to centre backs will be met with a shout of hooooooffff

23 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

Tbh I’d worry if they took they took 10 years to pass as-well. Wonder if they take a break when receiving the ball